Powerful corpses & special ability

Let's make sure we can survive this corona-virus that's coming to our country. Anyways, sorry for not publishing this chapter is that I have been busy as ever; This isn't a normal day o night to relax a bit. Continue with the story!!!!

(Jiang Cheng's Pov): 

"Damnit, you! Never-mind, let's hurry and catch those feral zombies. Quickly!" I shouted in anger and fear in my voice, once I saw one of the disciples of Gusu while grabbing their Guqin's with them, I began to run with them by jogging my to the stairs of Cloud Recess as I told one of the disciples in anger: "All because of our negligence, the feral zombies escaped. I kept running until I continued telling the disciples: "Zewu-jun & Sir Lan haven't returned yet. We need to find Second Master Lan quickly!" The disciple of Gusu & I stopped running as we both paused for a moment until we both heard the growls of the feral zombies coming closer.'This is not good, we didn't even bring our spells to capture these monsters! Damnit!' I made 'tch' sound under my breath while I began looking around as I heard a loud growl coming from the mountains. Suddenly by turning my head around and I saw that it was Second Master Lan; Taking my spiritual sword for in case of emergency, then out of nowhere the monsters came out of their shadows and started attacking me & Second, Master Lan. 

That's when we saw something in the clouds glowing: "Second Master Lan!" I shouted at him as I threw his Guqin to him as he floated into the sky in slow motion. He played his inquiry by destroying half of them. "Where's Wei Wuxian?" I asked in worry. He (Second Master Lan) then answered: "He was separated from me." All of a sudden, a light-blue glow came falling from the clouds by attacking with its own flames, burning every last monster out of its hiding spots, I spoke inside my thoughts: 'I got to be honest with myself that, that this savior from the heavens. Was Bad-ass.' I began slicing the feral zombies as I heard someone shouting from above me: "Jiang Cheng, OVER HERE!!" The minute I looked up at the sky was a white snowy dragon landing on the ground, making me notice that someone else was on top of it; That's when we realized that the familiar female was: "Mey-Mey? What are you doing?!?" I exclaimed to her.

(Mey's Pov): Earlier~Click the video!

"Wangji, we're coming with u." I said in a serious tone, which made Wei Wuxian nod in agreement with me, but before he (Wei) could say anything positive Lan Zhan growled: "How shameless." As soon as Lan Zhan finished putting on his Gusu robe along with his band while leaving me & Wei Wuxian in the Cold Springs without saying anything else. This made my vein pop out of my skull, as I yelled in anger to him: "FINE! HAVE IT 'YOUR WAY' than, BUT JUST TO REMIND OF U OF SOMETHING, Lan Zhan Wangji! Women like me aren't naive as you think, but they can be smarter than your handsome mind, idiot!" Lan Zhan paused for a moment, which also made Wei Ying's eye widen in shock and finally spoke: "We'll if you put it that way then you are mistaken, Lady Sheng. Excuse me.." 

When I was scoffed at his words as I was ready to speak again, my mouth was completely zipped by a Silence Spell of his; The only thing that came through my lips are cursing me in anger. But no response came, which made Wei Ying snorted at the spell that I got from him:'he ignored me...again. Great!'  I sighed in frustration that only Lan Zhan could even hear me, but my actions as well. Once Wangji was gone from the wind, Wei Ying started to think of a plan on how to contact the lords of Gusu of what's happening here, and decides to take me back to the Gates of Cloud Recess hand run only making me stopped in front of him as he spoke: "Go and find Master Lan Quiren & Zewu-jun. Tell them that we've been attacked by the feral zombies they brought this morning and that-." 

I cut his sentence off by raising my finger in front of his face, making him confused by letting go of my right hand and looks straight into my eyes as I continued finishing his orders: "That we need their assistance, got it!" Wei Wuxian had no time for surprises, nodding with 'hm!' (good way) as he left me near the exit of Cloud Recess by running back to fight those zombies. Running half near Caiyi Town, I halted in my steps, cursing under my breath by saying: "~*禮雪,不再藏身! 為我的朋友而戰*~!" As I began summoning my dragon from the dragon necklace I got from the cave, everyone in the town began to wonder who was shouting in the middle of the night, but once I finished enchanting it. It came out glowing like this: *Gif bellow*