A walk in the woods

Depuis le début

"What?- What do you mean?" you trembled in fear, already thinking about the worst things that could happen to you. What if those people were going to kill you? Everyone you knew near the campfire killed people as a hobby.

"Look, we're all stuck in this place because of the entity. The entity keeps us here to amuse itself and it will set up a game of cat and mouse for us." The large man said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

You were still confused as hecc, "Entity? What? I just came from the woods-"

He suddenly put his hand on your shoulder, making you shiver. "Look, kid. We all know you're new here and I know it's a lot to take in, but please just take it from me. We've been stuck in here for quite a while. I'll explain everything to you-" He was soon cut off by someone in a Ghostface mask.

"Uh, excuse me.. Can I pet your dog?" The guy in the Ghostface mask said with a raspy, but also soft voice.

The guy with the white mask clenched his fists and tried his best not to punch him in the face. "Oh, uh yeah of course. He doesn't bite," you responded awkwardly since everyone was looking at you.

The big guy in front of me glared at Ghostface and coughed to bring the attention to him. "Anyways, let me explain how things work here. There are two groups, the killers and the survivors. We are the killers and our objective is to stop the survivors from escaping. The survivors have to do 5 generators to power the exit gates. Once the exit gates are opened, an endgame collapse will take place. This means that the survivors have to escape before the time runs out. That's basically you have to do." The large man explained.

"Oh yeah who's a good boy, who's a good boy," Ghostface playfully whispered to Ezio. Ezio had his tongue out and was clearly enjoying the ear scratches.

"Wow.. That really is a lot to take in, I don't know what to say.." You whispered, trying to remember everything he said. "Thank you, uh.. What's your name again?"

"It's the Evan. But people call me the Trapper instead." He held his hand out which you quickly shook. "Nice to meet you, Evan. I am [Y/N], [Y/N] [L/N]." You answered with a little smile.

A thin man who was also tall walked up to me to introduce himself. He was full in bandages and had cloth around his neck. "Hi, I'm Philip Ojomo. But my killer name is the Wraith.." His voice was really soft, it almost sounded like he had an echo in his voice too.

"The name's Max Thompson, even though people call me a hillbilly." The man said with a Texan accent. His face was deformed and a part of it melted on his shoulder. Poor Max.

A woman with a pillowcase on her head floated towards you. "Hello, [Wheeze], I am the nurse.. My actual name is Sally Smithston." She wheezed out a painful breath, you actually felt bad for her.

A woman, you didn't even know what it was, crawled towards you, "rhrhg me Hag ghh." She gurgled. You have no idea what had happened to her that made her this way, but it sure looked very painful. She walked towards Ezio, but Ghostface quickly sent her away, having Ezio all by himself.

A tall man that was like a mountain compared to you gave you a little curtsy and shook your hand. You received a little shock, it made you squeal a bit. He laughed in a high pitched voice. Then you noticed he had electric Sparks all over his body, especially on his hands. "Oh I'm sorry, my bad. I am Herman Carter, It's a pleasure to meet you Fraulein. My killer name however is ze Doctor." He spoke with a German accent. You looked up and saw that his eyes were forcefully widened and his mouth was forced to smile by a mouth prop.

A tall woman in the back with a bunny mask walked towards you, "My name Huntress." She said with a slightly Russian accent. "Me like dog, can I pet?" She asked with a hint of happiness. "Yeah, of course. His name is Ezio." You trailed off. She went to pet him with Ghostface, Ezio must be having the time of his life right now.