A walk in the woods

Comincia dall'inizio

The dog growled and kept pulling on the leash making you accidentally drop it and letting you fall on your butt afterwards.

"Ezio! Wait!" You cried out after him.

You quickly got up and brushed off your pants. And then you noticed that your hands were wet and all brown, you felt it in your pants as well. This made you realise you fell into mud. Your back was fully covered with mud now.

"Lucky me." You groaned to yourself, looking at your back with disgust.

Ezio kept barking and running in the distance, making you run after him, even though you couldn't see him. You just followed the sound of your dog.

"As long as he keeps barking we would be alright.." you told yourself with a huff.

   - • - Meanwhile at the campfire - • -

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I don't know, it sounded like some sort of animal."

"Bitch, are you braindead? There aren't any creatures in this realm, besides those bitchass crows."

"Language..."

"Hey, you forgot I [COUGH] got a horse [COUGH] too err- [COUGH]."

bork bork

"Shht-! shut up!"

Bork bork

"Yeah I can hear it too!'

"Me too."

"It.. sound like dog. Me remember dog noises."

"Is the entity giving us hope?"

"If only that would be true."

And then, out of nowhere a white dog appeared, barking at everyone.

Everyone was looking at the dog with wide eyes, not believing what they were seeing.

"Mhrh free foodrhmm.."

"Lisa no-!"

"I wanna pet him-"

BORF BORF

The dog started to growl and bare his teeth.

"Ah hell no!"

                   - • - Your POV - • -

You ran after your dog and seemed to catch up. "Ezio! Ezio wait I- ohh..--"

You didn't even notice the campfire, all you saw were people with uncommon appearances looking at you.

"Uhh.. hi-" You smiled sheepishly and slightly waved your arm. Only one person waved back, it was a girl with a blue-ish skin that had really deep cuts in it. Oh my God, her arms were even floating!

You could've sworn you saw some of them before, Freddy was that guy from a nightmare on Elm Street and you also noticed Michael Myers next to Ghostface. Oh and there was also leatherface, he scared you the most of all those movies. Those were the classic Horror movies you've seen when you were younger.

"I- excuse my dog, we were just about to head out heh." You said quickly, really wishing this wasn't real.

"You can't leave."

The voice was surprisingly low. You saw no one's mouth move since most of them wore masks. However, a large man in overalls with a white mask full of teeth appeared in front of you. The voice probably belonged to him, now that you've seen his strong appearance.