𝐢𝐢. she felt weightless.

    IT WAS STRANGE. Years  ──  near enough two decades  ──  spent yearning for freedom.  And now it was nearly within her grasp,  she was shying away from it.  Countless delinquents would bound past Pandora,  rushing to get their feet on the ground,  to discover Earth for the first time.  But Pandora would wait in the shadows of the dropship,  hesitant for the first time in her life.  Strange.

    What if it wasn't what it all seemed to be?  What if,  in mere minutes,  she'd drop to the ground dead,  poisoned by the air around her?  Though she supposed the air had already made its way into the dropship,  so she'd be dead either way.  Still,  her feet would remain planted firmly on the hard ground beneath her,  stomach churning as her mind would get lost in a whirlwind of overthinking.

    "You coming,  princess?"

    A deep grumble of a voice that would break through the relative silence that surrounded the girl,  her body jumping in a movement not unlike an electric shock.  Though,  cool composure wouldn't be far behind,  Pandora refusing to lose her perfect image for even a moment,  hands whipping her hair from her face as body pivots.

    Bellamy Blake.  Stood there with a smirk curved across plump lips,  pulling at his cheeks with ease;  the expression made for his features,  it seemed.  Arms folded across broad chest,  the material of his guard's uniform crumpled around the bend of his elbow,  worn almost like a medal.

    She'd raise an eyebrow,  eyes studying every inch of his form while his returned the favour,  the girl taking one calculated step closer to the boy,  dark eyes looking into his own inquisitively.  Her gaze would drift quickly to the world outside the dropship,  the world she'd been too hesitant  (too scared,  rather)  to explore.

    "In my own time."  Murmured quietly,  her own devilish grin creeping into her tone,  proud of her response.  Prouder still when she could see his intrigue increase,  a tongue darting across his lips,  head tilting ever - so - slightly,  bringing himself a tad closer.  His mouth would open,  a response forming on his tongue before he'd let it die,  fizzling out into silence.  His head would nod once,  a hasty chuckle sounding before he'd follow his sister.  Though,  Pandora wouldn't miss the glance he'd shoot her over his shoulder,  practically screaming hurry up!