𝐢. freedom.

    WHEN SHE REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT, crash landing on Earth wasn't the way Pandora Carter had expected her day to turn out. But honestly? It definitely beat another day in the Skybox; especially in her eyes. Earth had always been the dream, the forbidden fruit, the promised land. And now she would take it, finally knowing what freedom feels like.

    Except... not just yet.

    No. First, she would be strapped into a chair on a dropship, surrounded by countless other fellow delinquents. Except she had a bonus feature, it seemed: two zip ties securing each wrist to an arm of her seat. Making sure she wouldn't leave. Making sure she wouldn't lash out.

    Scarred wrists battle against their restraints, pale skin turning ruby red before a hand would clamp down upon the surface.

    "P, stop." God bless Octavia Blake and the way she cared for the Carter girl. A huff of laughter would escape Pandora's lips, so quiet, the sound almost rusty.

    "Just seems a little unnecessary, huh? 'S'not like I'm gonna kill anyone." Chuckles couldn't help but wash over her final words, only growing louder at the look across the younger girl's face. "Think you can help me out of these?"

    Cue a struggle, the Blake girl trying her hardest to loosen the ties, knowing enough about them to know she wouldn't be able to break through them. But if there was one thing the two girls shared, it was determination. So, with a touch more force and the smallest trace of blood, Pandora Carter found herself free of one thing.

    "There!" Octavia's face would break into a smile, one mirrored by her companion so easily. For the first time, Pandora Carter would take in her surroundings, brows furrowing as the sight of Thelonius Jaha's face would enter her vision.