Elijah seemed to notice Ray's pissed off expression, "damn, it was a joke not a dick, why you taking it so hard?"

Ray growled out and swung his arm back before punching Elijah square in the jaw. Elijah stumbled backwards at the unexpected attack and looked back with shocked eyes at Ray, who was again advancing on him.

"What the f-" Before Elijah could finish his sentence, he was grabbed and slammed into the wall with me and Pri watching in shock.

Elijah's head clashed against the brick walls twice before hanging low, his own hands reaching up to grab Ray's wrists.

"Ray- RAY! STOP IT!" Pri ran up to the two and tried pulling Ray's hands off of Elijah whilst I tried the other. She cried again, thwacking his back, "LET. HIM. GO!" 

But we were like flies. 

Legit flies. 

It had no affect on him whatsoever, it was like he couldn't even feel us tugging at his arms. Elijah made to punch him in the face with his free hand but before he could, Ray threw his head back and headbutted Elijah on the nose, making us hear a stomach-churning crack. Elijah's hands flew up to his nose as blood started to ooze out.

I yelped in shock and staggered back.

This- This is not sexy at all!

I suddenly felt a flow of anger bubble at the bottom of my stomach and I glared hotly at Ray.

What the fuck does he think he's doing?

"STOP IT YOU SON OF A-" before Pri could finish, Ray swatted her away, accidentally slapping her in the process as she fell to the ground and held her left cheek. He looked at her before looking back at Elijah in a deadly stare.

That was it.

I got up off the floor and stepped towards him, eyebrows narrowed and bottom lip stuck out.

I raised my hand high up into the air.

And swatted him hard onto his shoulder, "Leave him alone!"

Ray paused and slowly turned to face me with a confused expression, "Did you just tap me?"

Embarrassed.

I blinked and clenched my teeth, pride suddenly hurt. I watched on in embarrassment as Ray turned back to Eli.

"You are so fucking lucky you're her friend, or else I would have beaten you to a pulp," He growled out before pushing Elijah away roughly, grabbing his bag and walking out the classroom. 

Immediately, both Priyanka and I ran towards Eli who was now on the floor holding his nose.

He hissed in pain, reaching behind to feel the back of his head and withdrawing it to look at his fingers, relieved when he didn't see a trace of blood.

"Fucking hell are you okay Elijah?!" Pri asked and frantically pulled his hands away to inspect his nose. "Oh thank God, it's not broken..." She sighed in relief and relaxed her shoulders.

"What were you thinking Eli!?" I asked and rubbed my temples in a circular motion.

Pri fumbled into her bag and quickly got out a first aid kit. She opened the small box and got out what looked like a type of liquid and applied it to Elijah's nose, making him hiss and flinch away.

"Ow! What the hell is that?!" He snapped and glared at the bottle that was in Pri's hands.

Looking fed up, Pri replied.

"It's an alcohol, it's gonna sting a bit but it helps with the wound. Now stay still and let me apply it," Priyanka explained and again, leaned in to dab it at the nose with Eli grumbling.