Before You Read

There are 10 things you need to know before you read this book.

1. This book is the old one which was originally published on 7 August 2019. I lost it because I was framed and my account was taken down.

2. This book especially came back for bangtansbabyv, who gave this book lots of love. If it weren't for her this book would had been deleted even before my account was taken down.

3. So the main story is still the same but I made a lot of changes in the plot and made it better I guess. Basically it's an improved and changed version of previous My Fan.

4. I know I didn't mention this last time but actually this book is inspired by "Fanboy" which is written by an amazing author called TaespoonOfSugaaa!

5. The random character facts will be given at the end of every chapter and that idea belongs to jeonjungkookfan0808 and I have her permission so if you come at me, I will literally yeet you out!

6. At some point the spellings had been written wrong on purpose to make it realistic because c'mon who cares about grammar while texting? For example instead of writing "you" it will be written as "u" but other than that I will love you more if you point out my mistakes. Even though editor Luna is hard working and edits really well but it's possible for her to miss a mistake or two.

7. This fanfiction isn't just a texting AU. It has proper plot!

8. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be a silent reader comment and vote but that's exactly what I'm saying!

9. This book just contains comedy and fluff. (Once you are done reading this book cme back here and comment: "YoU LiAR!")

10. Some memes used in this book are actually made by me.

11. This book has morals which I will explain thoroughly when this book is completed.

12. Even though texting part looks easy to write but its not! It takes more time then a regular chapter.

12. For those who are re-reading this book don't spoil! Like I said the plot is same but there are a lot of changes.

14. When you are asked to play the music video or attached media kindly do so. For those who don't know you can scroll and play the video at same time and it will keep playing only if it's added in media.

15. You are suppose to laugh and enjoy this book like this:

 You are suppose to laugh and enjoy this book like this:

16. Did you notice there are more than 10 things?

17. Now you are checking if I am right.

18. Now you are smiling.

19. Dumb-head, you also didn't notice that number 12 is repeated twice.

20. Now you are checking if I am right.

21. Now you are simling—okay, okay I will stob.

22. Did you notice number 13 is missing?

23. Now you are checking if I am right (stop checking I'm always right!)

24. Now you are—fine, fine I will stop!

25. But did you notice I wrote "stob" instead of "stop" in point 21.

26. Now you are checking if—I should go before you decide to come beat me up!

27. Don't you dare leave this book in between, I'm looking at you!

 Don't you dare leave this book in between, I'm looking at you!

28. Anyways happy reading black swans!

 Anyways happy reading black swans!

Copyright © 2020 by Kim Minha

All rights reserved. No part of this may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission from publisher, except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other certain non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Author: SugaPoTAEto

Editor: Chaaaaand

Cover by: SugaPoTAEto

Status: Work in process

Contact of author:

Instagram: @suga_is_rock_1993

Inkitt: @Sugamylifeu

ARMY Amino: @Sugaisrock

E-mail address: message me privately to know it and contact me through it only for business and covers, fanart purposes.

Contact of editor:

Twitter: @Luna_Army_03

ARMY Amino: @Luna