Chapter 43

I'm ending the month giving an update this Ff. ( Ending the month not the story)
Next month I'll celebrate Tu Appe Hi Samajh Jaa Season I First Year Aniversary, as I have already mentioned in my conversation board few days back.
Very few replies I have got, most of my readers didn't. Okay no problem baad me mat puchna didu mujhey ye scene chaiye tha, woh chaiye that and all. I won't be able to reply any of such comments.

You have time upto 10th March.

🥰🥰

Neil

As soon as I reached to the place I spotted Diya easily. She was there in the parking lot chortling, chatting with some other guys and girls near about her age I saw. Seeing me parking my byke, bidding them goodbye she immediately walked to me before I could have removed my helmet off my head. She recognized me with it on.
Meticulously looking at me she broke her lips into a gusto smile instant. I gave her the helmet I have brought a spare for her and heaved a sigh. "You. such a lovesick Neil.Unbelievable!" She shook her head curved her lips giggly weird.

"Hurry up please" my tone begged.

"Yeah yes hold on"She nodded, wore it on frantically over her head not before giving a creased watch at it for few seconds. But didn't take much time, supporting on my shoulder Diya got up on the seat behind mine, her legs both side.
And I ignited the vehicle, sped up.

I don't wanted to wake Avni up calling at that hour, so I called Diya or else I would have gone by then if I would have had their house keys. I troubled Diya only the reason is I was too worry for my love and her mood today.
"What's wrong with her!!" The only thoughts haunted me untill I decided to see her in person, if she is alright.

*******

We stepped inside. I tiptoed but halted by Diya, giggled watching me behind when she put down her sling on the center table.

"Ooh c'mon lover boy you don't need to maintain silence, she is a kumbhkaran. She doesn't wake up by those silly shuffles" Diya made fun, pointed at my feet as I removed my shoes cautiously.

She walked by the refrigerator. And taking some few hastened steps I was in front of her door.

I took a deep breath, was about to clutched the knob to twist it right, unlock. Diya stopped me and my indistinct eyes snapped at her.

"Shit Neil. It locked from inside, you can't open it, from outside...that the system is" she informed ruefully I have noticed, wiped her mouth after chugging some liquid down her throat. She was holding a water bottle in her grip that she brought out the freezer just now.

Staring at Diya for some bit seconds, registering her words inside my head, my eyes darted back at the knob in horrify. I bit my bottom lip harder looking at her door once, my heart stopped it's beating. Damn. I palmed my face harshly.

Diya

Awweee he so cute. He was almost blanked out staring at me all frustrated when I said, her door was locked from inside.
Girl, you are really lucky I must say. I grinned inwardly.

I saw him fisted his palm, his jaw tightened. He leaned his head on her door and closed her eyes shut. I smiled looking at him. Damn He is in love.

Not troubling him longer I relived him by silently pulling out the spare key out of the cupboard drawer to the drawing hall other side.
Landlord had given it to us in case absent mindedly we closed the door getting outside, as we did several times and got panicked.
It's an one sided lock without keys. You can't opened the door from outside unless you haven't the keys ( My house has the same lock system so I added it🤓)