Y/N puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it, causing me to moan in the kiss. She slips her tongue into my mouth, our tongues mingling with each other.

She pulls away and looks at me.

"Would you do me a favour and get on my lap" she asks adorably.

I giggle and get onto her lap facing her. I lean in and kiss her. The kiss becomes more heated. She slides her hands up under my skirt and grabs my ass. I moan in the kiss. I slowly slide my hands under her shirt and feel her abs.

I unbutton her shirt leaving her in her pants, sports bra and leather straps. LEATHER STRAPS!!! That's hot.

"I prepared for you" she says while whispering into my ear. She aggressively kisses my neck leaving me breathless. She unbuttons my top leaving my in my stockings, skirt, black laced bra and my jewellery (hoops, and choker).

One thing that she doesn't know is that I have a surprise for her.

-Flashback-

"Mina, I wanna surprise Jay. I wanna get a piercing. He'll like it" Chaeyoung said to me.

"Ok. If you wanted me to come with you to get one, you should have just said" I responded.

"So will you come with me?"

"Ok, as long as you pay for me."

-At The Tattoo Parlour-

"So which two piercings are you two getting" the tattoo artist asked.

"Nipple piercings" Chaeyoung said.

"WAIT WHAT!!" I screamed.

-30 minutes later-

"That fucking hurts Chae" I say holding my tits.

"I know, but the nipple rings are so pretty. Especially this linked one. It's also kinky. I'll buy two, one for you and one for me" she said.

-End of Flashback-

Y/N removes her shirt and throws it somewhere. She then proceeds to remove mine and throws is with her shirt. I begin grinding on her lap making us hornier. She growls lowly as she leans her head back. She puts her hands on my hips pushing me down against her.

"Do you wanna- ah- take this upstairs" she asks while moaning.

"Y-yeah" I manage to respond.

We stand up and run to her room. I go in and she locks the door. I pull her in for a kiss by her straps. She automatically puts her hands around my waist. As we make out, she slams me into the door.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

"Jump" I command.

She jumps and I catch her. I carry her by her thighs as she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk to my bed and throw her onto it. I climb on top of Mina and unzip her skirt, leaving her in her black laced panty and thigh high stockings.

I unbuckle her bra clips and see that Mina has nipple piercings.

"Those are so fucking sexy" I say as I kiss down her breast valley.

"Thank you."

I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. I lean down and kiss her breasts and let my tongue plays with her piercings. She moans at the contact. My hands travel to the hem of her panty and slip them off. I kiss down her stomach and stop at her warm core.

I kiss around her area to tease her.

"Stop te-teasing" she manages to say.

I give her one long lick, enjoying her taste. Mina moans loudly making me smirk. I lick her more and play around with her clit.

"So g-good! Y/N! More" she screams.

I insert my tongue and shove it in and out. Mina screams in pleasure. She grabs my hair and pushes my head in. I replace my tongue with 2 fingers and pump them into her.

"Ah, fuck, ah, ah, ah, ah, shit, faster" she moans with her eyes closed. I pump them in faster and kiss her neck, leaving her with more hickeys. Her hands find their way to my back. Mina scratches my back due to the pleasure.

"I'm cu-cumming" she screams.

"Y/N!!! Ah holy shit!! Y/N" Mina screams my name.

I continue pumping into her so that she rides out her orgasm.

I lay down beside her looking at the ceiling with my arm hurting now.

"How you feeling" I ask her.

"Th-that was a-amazing" she says while panting.

"Cool. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah" she responds.

"Will you go out with me" I ask her as I turn to face her.

She faces me and nods. I smile and kiss her again.

"Round 2 in the shower" she says while smirking.

I pick her up bridal style into the bathrooms and lock the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.

I just wanna say thank you for the 400 reads. It's highly appreciated. If you would like to request, you are more than welcome to.

One more thing, I'm going to be bringing up the back scratching and hair pulling things because (in my opinion and experience) they are the 2 best feelings that a person can feel during sex. She may not leave hickeys on you but she'll leave scratch marks on your back. It's painful, but worth it. I honestly don't know how many times I've gotten scratched, but it's become addicting. Then again, I am a sex maniac.

Any way. Thank you for reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~