Mina | Tutoring

~~~Mina POV~~~

I'm walking to Y/N's house for our daily Physics tutoring sessions. To be honest, I wasn't keen on tutoring in general. I'm a very shy person and when she told me that she needed help with physics, I was shocked. I'm not a top student, I mean, I get 70's and 80's but I'm not top like Momo and Jay that achieve 90's.

While thinking, I realise that I'm at her door. I knock and Y/N opens it with a wide grin.

"Hello beautiful. Come on in" she says with a lot more enthusiasm.

"Hey there handsome" I say walking in and removing my shoes.

"Is anyone else home" I say while I unpack for our session and sit down.

"No. My parents are in Mexico for the month and my sister is at her boyfriend's for the rest of the month" she says while she's preparing snacks in the kitchen.

Hearing that has my heart racing. The thought of being alone with her makes me blush.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

I'm so happy that Mina and I are alone because I can finally confess to her. I've liked her every since I met her 2 years ago when I transferred to JYP High School for Girls. We are both in the 12th grade now and I plan on telling her her how I feel before we get separated.

I finish making her our favourite: caramel macchiatos and blueberry soufflé pancakes. I walk out and see Mina with a shocked face.

"You didn't have to do this all for me" she says.

"It's fine. It's all worth it" I say while placing the food down.

I sit down next to her and twiddle with my fingers.

"Let's begin, shall we" I say.

"Someone's eager for physics."

"I'm not eager for physics, I'm eager to see you" I mumble.

"Aww, you're so sweet" she responds.

"Oh you heard that, my bad" I say sheepishly.

"You know, if I were a tutor, you'd be my favourite student" Mina says while smiling.

"Thank you" I respond as i shift closer to her, our legs now touching.

"I have something to tell you" I say while looking at Mina eyes.

"What's wrong" Mina asks worriedly.

"I-I... um... I li-like- you know what, fuck it." I lean in kiss her lips.

~~~Mina POV~~~

Y/N leans in and kisses me. I sit still not knowing what to do. I realise what's happening and kiss back placing my hands on her cheeks. I close my eyes enjoying this moment. Then, I pull away.

"Y/N, we can't do this" I say looking down.

"You're right. We shouldn't have. I'm sorry, it's just that I've liked you for 2 years now and I've been too afraid that this might happen. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Sorry for making you uncomfortable" she says looking at her hands.

"Oh no. I feel the same, trust me, it's just that-"

"It's just that you're my tutor. I get it. But you can't blame me if I do this." She kisses me again but with more passion. This time, I kiss back.

Our lips moving in sync. She has such soft lips. I shift closer to her and find her hand. She intertwines our fingers. I leave her hand and put my hands around her neck.