20 Devi Maiya's Grace

Start from the beginning

Khushi overwhelmed hearing that though Vidya gulped in fear. Didn't he leave the house angrily, then how could he consider Khushi as his wife? Vidya perplexed. Clutching Khushi's hand, Arnav dragged her with him. He left her hand when they reached the living room. He was about to go to his room, Khushi gripped his hand.

Khushi: Arnavji... won't you trust me?

Removing her hand, Arnav went to his room said nothing and locked the door. Khushi stood there feeling helpless. She doesn't know how to get Arnav's apology.

Arnav decided something. These ladies are the reason for everything. He and Khushi were happy until they entered RM. They have to be sent out of RM. Or else they will be the biggest headache. And it will him to see Khushi's real stance for her Chottima. Let's see what she does...

......

Khushi was crying. She felt a burning sensation on her cheek as she was wiping the running tears continuously. Her eyes were heavy. She felt the hotness in her eyes whenever she blinked. Uditha touched her shoulder. Khushi hugged her and cried. Uditha so wanted to know Khushi's stance in Arnav's matter.

Uditha: Don't lose hope Khushiji... Everything will be alright.

 Everything will be alright

Khushi: It's my mistake... I shouldn't have signed the papers without reading them. What Arnavji's mistake in this? He saw my signature in the divorce papers. How could he be not suspecting me? I don't know how I will prove my innocence.

Udi: Don't worry, ASR will reconsider it...

Khushi (sadly): His anger is justified. He is not what people think.

Udi: Maybe... but you are also not at fault though. You can prove yourself... but for that, you don't have to feel low nor put yourself down.

Khushi (cutting her): Why not? I will gladly put myself down to win Arnavji. He is worth doing it. He is my husband. You have no idea what connection we share. I will do anything to get him.

Uditha smiled in relief seeing her firm. Thank God, Khushi was not like before. But what connection they share?

Udi: Khushiji... about what connection you are talking?

Khushi: You know I got heart transplantation...

Udi: Yeah...

Khushi: The Heart which is beating inside me is Arnavji's mother's heart.

Udi(shocking): Whaaaat!

Khushi nodded yes.

Khushi: Arnavji told me last night. Do you know how happy he was? He spoke everything trusting me. (she sobbed)He is not less than a kid. He is in search of LOVE. He believed that he got it from me. But I.....i have broken his trust...

She cried closing her face. Uditha took a step ahead to console Khushi. Suddenly, she stood wiping her face.

Udi: What happened?