Chapter 33- Scars

Start from the beginning

His hands came to wrap around my lower back as he pulled me closer, his breath tickling my ear. My eyes closed on their own accord, and I could feel my heart rate spike in my chest. 

"Your turn."

My eyes snapped open as his fingers tugged at the hem of my shirt. A strangled moan sounded at the back of my throat, and I wasn't even embarrassed. It was unfair how much I wanted him right then and there.

He pulled my shirt over my head, his fingers teasingly brushing across my bare stomach on the way up. I was left only in a  bra and my sweatpants, and every inch of my skin was covered in goosebumps at how close Conner was. I shakily looked up at his eyes, only to see that his usual bright green gaze was darkened with lust. 

And at the sight, I couldn't help but lean over to kiss his neck.

He groaned, his eyes snapping shut. "Selena... I was just teasing you. You know you're not supposed to-" He groaned again as I placed another kiss on his neck.

"You should know by now," I paused to kiss further up his neck. "That I don't take to teases well."

"I know, I shouldn't have-" He stopped as my lips reached the spot under his jaw that made him go crazy. He tensed under my lips, his entire body going rigid.

His head fell back as I kissed his skin, another groan leaving his mouth.

"Ew!" A voice squeaked.

Our heads immediately whipped around to see Sandy standing in the doorway, his hands covering his eyes. He must have been on his way to bed, because he was wearing his spiderman pajamas, and his chocolate brown hair was neatly combed.

"Sandy!" I reached around to grab a pillow and clutch it to my chest. Conner scrambled around, before hastily pulling his jeans back on. He grabbed his shirt off the ground, but instead of putting it on, he tossed it to me. 

I happily pulled it on, feeling my face go pale. I could not believe that my little brother had actually walked in on me and my boyfriend while we were-

"Selena?" Sandy carefully pulled his hands away from his face, his baby blue eyes wide. "That was gross."

 My face felt hot. "Sandy! Don't you knock?"

He shook his head. "Sammy said that knocking-"

"Forget everything that Sam ever tells you." Conner chuckled at him, and I shot him a glare. How was it, that whatever I found mortifying, he found amusing?

Sandy nodded solemnly, as if to say 'lesson learned'. "Sorry sissy." My heart panged as he looked at me like I had just ran over his puppy.

I sighed. "It's okay. Come here."

Sandy hesitantly walked towards me, his fists stuffed into his pajama pockets. When he was standing in front of me, I picked him up and sat him comfortably on my lap. He wrapped his small arms around my neck, still refusing to meet my eyes.

"Okay, I'm just going to go grab a snack." Conner said, a hint of a smile in his voice. "You two talk." He gave me a meaningful look, and I realized that he wanted me to find out about the whole 'spying' ordeal. I nodded back, knowing that not knowing was killing me. He gave us a small smile, before leaving the room.

"Okay Sandy." I started. "Now you can't tell anyone about me and Conner, okay? Not even Sam and Stanton."

He nodded into the collar of Conner's shirt. "It's a secret, right?"

"Yupp, that's right. It's our little secret." I'll admit, I felt a little bad making my little brother keep my secrets for me.

"So are you really in love with Conner?"