Chapter 16- Mentally Insane

When I woke up the next morning, I could tell that I was going to have an absolutely dreadful day.

I had been tossing and turning all night, since Conner had slept at his house, and I felt like puking on the floor.

Never a good sign.

Grumbling, I whacked my blaring alarm clock off my side table, sending it flying into the wall. But even though a chunk of plastic broke off of it, it was still blaring the siren alarm, and giving me a headache.

Groaning, I buried my face back into my pillow, trying to drown out the sound of my alarm clock.

"Good morning to you too." Conner strode in, looking bright, hot, and cheerful. Ugh. Worst possible combination ever. "Ready to go yet, sleeping beauty?"

But I couldn't respond. I was too busy checking him out. His sexy dark hair was all over the place, as if he had just gotten out of bed. His crystal green eyes were lit up with amusement, and his lips were curled into his usual attractive smile. He looked casually gorgeous in an open blue plaid button up, and jeans that seemed to fit him in all the right places. But all I wanted to do right then was rip it off of him.

Wow, I didn't know it was possibly to be horny so early in the morning.

"You done yet?" He teased me, obviously noticing me looking over him hungrily.

Sighing, I got up, watching his eyes go wide as he noticed that I was only wearing one of his shirts to cover me. "Maybe," I drawled out, walking closer to him. "we could just be a little late. Hmm?" I trailed a finger down his chest, and I felt him shiver from under me.

I heard him gulp, before he stepped back and shook his head. "Selena.... It's only eight in the morning."

"So?" I tilted my head to the side, letting my long brown hair fall past my shoulders as I let my gaze travel over him again.

Conner sighed. "Maybe when we get back. Okay?"

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest like a child. "I don't know if I can wait that long Concon." I whined.

He rolled his eyes, once again regaining his composure. "Too bad. Now lets go get educated!" He grinned at me as he pushed me into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we pulled into school, I was still horny as hell. I had to force myself not to drag Conner over the the nearest janitors closet and just have my way with him. And it didn't help that he was completely yummy looking right now.

"Hey Selli!" Alex greeted me, then glanced at Conner. "Hot-ass." She casually nodded at him, and he gave her a dazzling smile.

"I'll say." I muttered to myself, turning my face away to look for something to distract me from him.

"Where's Lilly?" Conner asked her.

Alex shrugged. "I think she's with Tom somewhere."

Just then, the bell rang, and Alex looked around alarmed. "Crap! If I'm late to science, Ms. Tuttle is going to murder me! Later!"

And once again, it was just me and Conner alone, standing in the middle of the empty hallway.

"Come on S." Conner grabbed my wrist and started to pull me to my first class. I felt my body heat up slightly at his touch.

Then I got an idea.

"I have to use the bathroom."

Conner stopped, looking back at me reluctantly. "Right now?"