Morphing Mirrors

Looking around, everything seemed fine at first. Dark again. I wasn't suprised. Slowly, a light started to fade in, and all around me were mirrors.
     At first, I was puzzled. I tried feeling the mirrors, lightly pushing to see if there was anything behind and studying the small cracks in each one. I felt each one with carefullness and caution.
     Slowly, I filled with nervousness. I felt my legs starting to give way. I tried to sit down and collect my thoughts, but even the floor was a mirror. I could only see myself. I tried to look up to avoid the person staring back at me, but still, above me there was my figure, staring me down.
     I felt my heart race more. I tried pushing harder on the mirrors. I tried using all my force to shove them down. None of my strength budged it. All I saw was me. A panicked, fearful girl. A useless girl. It started to morph, changing in front of me. I saw the frown turn into a sickening grin, my eyes grow disgustingly wide.
     I started punching, kicking. I tried doing everything I could and yet, it didn't break. The mirrors seemed to get closer and closer, my reflection becoming more and more sickly the longer I saw it.
     I started to cry. I tried to kick the mirrors more but they kept closing in closer and closer. It was getting hard to escape it. My own reflection was screaming at me. It was screaming my insecurities.
     Soon I was stuck between all the mirrors, my reflection pointing at me and laughing, telling me I was nothing. I wanted to cry and scream, but couldn't.
     I was drowning in the screams and taunts of my reflection. I slammed myself into one and it shattered.
     I woke up, and there was a piece of glass stuck in my shoulder.