"Well damn... Remind me when I come to you all to give him a nobel peace award." Kiara said with wide eyes and Emily snickered.

"He's right though," Emily said in a defeated tone and Kiara just shrugged in agreement. "This weekend is not gonna pass quickly for me." Emily changed the subject to lighten up the atmosphere.

"You can survive two days without me, like always. Our college is coming to an end anyways. But girl imma tell ya, get ready to eat some new and improved del-le-shus Spanish stuff!" Kiara exclaimed excitedly.

"Ah, so now you're an expert in Spanish cuisine too?" Emily teased Kiara who was a culinary student and of course wanted to become an amazing chef. But Kiara was very curious too and she would often visit some gourmet chefs to learn from them and that's exactly where she was, as it was a Saturday evening. Every weekend Kiara would try to make small trips to these places and learn from the chefs as she wanted to learn from the best and as much as she could. Kiara believed that the best way of learning was to learn from experience and that's exactly she try to do every weekend.

"Not an expert but yup!" Kiara said and they both got engaged in their usual long talks. Although Kiara lived just a few blocks away but either she was always at Emily's apartment or vise versa.

After having a couple hours of conversation, they finally said goodbye and immediately, Emily was reminded of that stranger in their living area. Her heart started to pump faster as she frowned. But curiosity was in her blood, so she slowly stepped out of her bed and tip toed outside in the living area. The lights were now dim and she carefully kept stepping close to that creepy stranger and she saw that he was lying in exactly the same position as she last saw him hours ago. Just a sheet was now covering his body that Zach must have put over him. She frowned as she slowly and carefully kept stepping closer to him to take a peek of him.

Damn you curiosity!

But as she kept focusing her eyes over him, what she saw, she wasn't expecting. He was shivering.

It was early May and summer was reaching it's peak, sheets were covering him and he was still shivering and that too visibly in this dim light.

Emily muttered a very low 'Oh God' and sprinted in her room and straight to her storage cabinet and took out a blanket. She quickly made her way back to that stranger and hesitantly put the blanket over his shivering body. She was about to leave, when reluctantly she reached her hand out and touched his forehead.

He was burning.

"Seriously?!" She whispered in frustration. Not only she had a totally uninvited stranger in her apartment, about whom she had no idea if he was dangerous or a plain psychopath. And now top of all, he was sick. She sighed deeply as she shook her head, heading towards Zach's bedroom. She tried to open the door but it was locked. As usual. She rolled her eyes.

Emily thought for a while but then shrugged and knocked at the door, not caring if the sound was too loud for the sick person on the couch. There was no way in the hell that she was spending her night taking care of some stoner. She knocked and knocked again until Zach finally opened the door with an expression so deadly on his face that Emily rolled her eyes again.

"That guy's sick." Emily said pointing towards the shivering man on the couch. Zach stared at her with such a hard expression.

"Seriously?! You fucking woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me your judgemental shit?!" Zach seethed in an extremely irritated manner.

"What? No. I mean he's really sick. He is 'sick' sick. Shivering and having a fever 'sick.'" Emily explained and Zach sighed.

"And you weren't human enough to take care of him?" Zach muttered as he turned around and entered his bathroom to take some cold water and a cloth.

Mystical Love || A Michael Jackson Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें