"What do you want?" I asked.

"My name is Natalia and this is Clive. We have come to ask you to come with us." Redhead said.

"Not until you say your real names and the reason why you 2 have been following me for the past few days" I said. She was taken aback but the guy answered for her.

"Our names are none of your business ma'am but we were following you on the orders of our director whom you are going to meet."

"Good. You are being respectful but I am only 17 so relax. And I'll go with you. But if it's a trap, it won't be good for you." I said following them.

They took me to some place I didn't know and then led me to a room, went out and locked me in. Few minutes later, a guy with an eyepatch comes in and asks me all kinds of questions that I lost account of until this question took all of my attention.

"Will you join S.H.I.E.L.D?" He asked.

"Join what?" I said.

"S.H.I.E.L.D stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. You will get a chance to save many innocent people from many dangers that they cannot face. You don't need to worry about the law. We will take care of it. Will you join us?" He asked me again with hope in his eye? But I didn't need to think. I already knew the answer to it.

"Yes. But on one condition."

"What is it?" he asked.

"No-one should know my identity except you and those 2 agents."

"Accepted."

"When do we start?"

"Now." He said and got up but I pointed out the obvious.

"You didn't introduce yourself."

"My name is Nicolas Fury. I am the director of S.H.I.E.L.D"

"Good to know."

After that I was taught many qualities a spy/assassin should have like hacking, shooting, fighting etc. and I surprised them by surpassing them in all. I also changed my name in the database from Percillia Jackson to Angelina Rose and informed Fury about it. It was a curse of being a daughter of Poseidon that you wouldn't be intelligent or have a good aim. So after I got disowned, I automatically became a genius and an amazing archer/shooter.

I found out that I lost my ADHD and dyslexia when I got disowned so I went to college(s) and did multiple courses including quantum physics, marine biology, electronics, computer applications, etc. and finished them all with a first rank. S.H.I.E.L.D bore all the costs and I thanked them for it. I usually wore a black mask and a black cat suit as my uniform to hide my identity. No-one knew my face, my real name or my fake name except the 3 of them. The others only knew that I was Angel, a deadly assassin of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I got into continuous missions with this guy called Storm who was a mutant who can control water just like me. He also used a sword like me and was pretty good at using it too. After I got katastrofi, I had made up some excuse for it to turn into a sword from a bracelet. We were a really good team though we didn't know each-other's faces, pasts or our real names. Natasha, Clint, Storm and I became close friends. They didn't know Storm's identity, but that wasn't necessary for friendship. Natasha and Clint were told of my true identity and eventually we became close friends.

Storm and I became really close and reacted wildly if anything happened to the other. He was very much like me, intelligent, funny, sarcastic, and secretive about his identity and emotions at most times. He was 2 years elder than me. He also wore a black mask and with that the same kind of dress Clint wore as his S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform. We became close over the 4 years together and trusted each other with our lives. Both of us had a hood attached to our uniform to cover our hair and forehead.

6 months after being disowned and starting a new life, I finally decided to go on a holiday to Cuba. I took a walk along the beach for about 2 hours and returned to the motel but I felt some presence inside.

"Julia, scan the heat signatures." I asked my AI. I had her in my lenses and I could hear her through the Bluetooth I had in my ear. They were perfectly hidden from sight.

"There is 1 heat signature of a....... horse?" Julia responded.

"Power?"

"2 more, unidentified."

"Okay." I said and went inside unsure of what would happen.

And I met the most unexpected person or Goddess over there with the 2 most unexpected pets.

AN: And... that's a cliff hanger. Who do you think the goddess will be? Who will be the 2 pets? Answer me in the reviews.

Now Perci will become a scientist/inventor much like Stark but smarter due to experience. She makes machines which are monster proof because though she is disowned and lost her scent, monsters are still hunting for her.