4| I'm Fucking Her, But I'm Thinking About You

"It's the fifth time this week that I've had impure sexual thoughts about my student, Jayde."
_______________________________

" _______________________________

Saturday Evening:The Next Day:

Saturday Evening:
The Next Day:

"I told you, Michelle, Mr. Tesfaye was blatantly flirting with me at that restaurant last night!" This is like my fourth time trying to convince her all day.

"At the restaurant, he was feeling me up in front of my parents and Micheal!" I become hot just thinking about it.

Then I ran into him near the bathroom, he said that the view of me in my curve-hugging leather skirt was even better from behind!" I look over at her from my comfortable position, I am sitting in her window sill on the window seat.

I roll my eyes when I see she is ignoring me and munching her lime-hot Cheetos while laying out on her bed, she's on Snapchat with this random from the basketball team. Why is she being so nonchalant about this?

"Jayde, for the last time Mr. Tesfaye's fine ass don't want you! I bet he is somewhere fucking a model as we speak."

"Did someone say, model? Who's mentioning me?" I smirked when Mora entered the room, flipping her blue braids and tossing her MCM mini backpack onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes when she comes over to hug me and we do our signature handshake.

"Where the hell have you been at hoe?" Michelle asks her when she goes over to hug her.

"Yeah, me and Michelle have been hitting you up all day to chill. We went to the movies earlier and went to eat at The Cheesecake Factory and we went to get our nails done."

Kimora gasps dramatically and pouts. "Aw damn it!! Why would y'all go to Cheesecake without me? That's my favorite restaurant!" She whines.