7| Uncontrolled Desires

"I don't understand how this young and timid girl can make a grown man like me fall to his knees every time I'm around her."
________________________________

"________________________________

Monday Afternoon:

Monday Afternoon:

Tears form in my eyes. "Micheal... Michael, I can explain..." I mutter, my body starts shaking out of fear.

"I got suspended from the basketball team, babe I can't play in the next game," Micheal says as he angrily wipes over his face.

My face slowly transitioned into total confusion. "Wait a minute, what?" I stammered.

"W-what are you talking about Michael?" I asked slightly disturbed by his rapidly cascading tears.

He snorts and wipes his nose."Somebody must have seen us arguing in here earlier and saw me grab your arm. They went to coach and snitched, now he is suspending me from the team until we can have a meeting."

Although his words are registering inside of my head, my heart is still beating and racing a mile a minute. That was too close.

"A meeting with who?" I question, staring up into his red, tear-filled eyes. I feel bad because I know how important playing ball is to him.

"He told me that I have to have a private meeting with him and my parents to talk about my anger issues or some shit. They might call you into the meeting too." He stuffs his hands into his pockets and sulks.

"He said I've been showing too much aggression on the court too."

"Fuck!" He punches the metal lockers that are near him and I jump at the sudden contact.

I glanced through the window of the gymnasium doors and noticed that Abel was closely watching us from a distance.

Abel's expression was unreadable but he seemed anxious.