"Sleep. You've been up all night." I told him. He listened to me and shut his eyes. It wasn't long before he was deep asleep.

I walked downstairs to get some water from the fridge. As soon as I faced the fridge, I felt a sting in my neck.

Some warm liquid quickly spread throughout my body from the injection site as my eyes got blurry.

"Help."

-

The crick in my neck woke me up from the pain. My head was completely leaned to one side. I slowly tried moving it towards the middle so that the crick would go away. I winced as I did so.

I felt my wrists and ankles chained against a wall. I didn't feel so good, but this was freaking me out.

I tried opening one of my heavy eyes and could see the room was made out of stone. It was empty except for a chair in the center of the room.

There was no windows except a single door. I didn't know where I was, and my wolf side felt weak as if she were almost gone.

I glanced up towards my wrist to see them red. It was a distinct bubbling red from gingko seeds. Gingko seeds were highly deadly for wolves if large doses entered the bloodstream. Even for humans, gingko seeds were mildly toxic and not recommended to eat too many.

Whatever the warm liquid that caused me to faint was, it was most likely liquidated gingko seeds.

There was no way for me to mind link anyone because the gingko seeds weakened my wolf.

I closed my eyes whenever I felt myself panicking from the pressure on my wrists. I started vomiting as a side effect of gingko seeds being inside of my body. A class sign of gingko seeds on wolves with the red bubbling skin.

I wasn't sure how long it was, but the door eventually opened. However, it wasn't a human or wolf that entered.

It was one of those circle robot house vacuum cleaners, but this one was special. Not only did it appear to be vacuuming, but it mopped up my vomit. At least with the puke gone, I didn't need to be constantly smelling it.

I guess whoever kidnapped me valued tidiness.

It was what I thought was hours I spent in the dungeon. I thought it was a dungeon at least.

No one appeared or did anything the entire time. I even fell asleep a few times, but my legs were aching since I couldn't sit down. The chains for my legs didn't allow me to.

I did notice a camera in the corner of the room though. I assumed they were watching me through that and knew when I vomited to send in that robot cleaner.

"Mark." I tried occasionally mind linking him, but it never worked. The pack link was broken for me too.

"Please save me if you can hear me. It's a rocky dungeon looking place with one steel gray door and a camera in the right corner when you walk in. Gingko seeds in and on me."

I hoped that somehow they could hear me, but it was just them I couldn't hear.

Hours passed by some more, and I was hungry. I was startled by the loud sound of the bar handle on the other side of the door sliding unlocked.