❀The Beach with Jack G❀

Please keep in mind that this does contain sexual content and profanity. Read at your own discretion.
-

I looked in the mirror as I applied my last coat of mascara. I reviewed my outfit to make sure everything looked absolutely perfect. I was wearing a black midi bodycon dress, maroon pointed toe pumps, and maroon lipstick.

It was a Saturday night and Jack had asked me out on a date. The location was unknown, but I assumed we were going to a nice restaurant or something. I looked at the clock which read 8:51pm; Jack was coming at 9. I quickly rushed and sprayed some perfume and walked towards the door.

I walked out the door as Jack had pulled up. He opened the door and I slide my way onto the black leather seat. "You look stunning Y/N" he said glancing at me trying to keep his eyes on the road. "Thank you" I respond. I look over at him and notice that he's dressed quite casual. Khaki pants, polo shirt, and some converse. I guess we're not going to a restaurant.

After 20 minutes of driving we finally reach our destination. I look out the tinted window to see the beach. We're at the beach. At 9 o'clock at night. On a Saturday. I snicker. "I know it's probably not what you had in mind, but I thought it would be romantic you know?" Jack said stepping out the car.

I took my heels off and got out the car. There wasn't many people there so I was relieved. We walk across the shore. The moonlight glistened against the night sky. It was beautiful; it was romantic.

"Can I ask you something?" Jack stopped walking. I nodded my head and turned to him. "You know on Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 how Bella and Edward had that scene in the water?" I nodded realizing what he was hinting at. "Can we- can we try that?". I giggled in disbelieve thinking he was joking, but I looked at him straight in his eyes. He was dead ass serious.

Before I could respond he jolted towards me, his lips meeting mine. I rested my hand on his neck as I moved closer to him. I knew where this was leading, but I dint want it to stop. I could stand there kissing him for eternity.

He leaned down and slipped my dress off. He stared at my body in awe, like I was some type of goddess. He ran his hands through my hair then looked me in my eyes for a deep second. "Your so fucking beautiful I can't even describe it Y/N" he said taking off my black lace panties from Victoria Secrets with the matching bra.

He picked me up and my legs flung around him as he walked towards the water. He gently set me down in the waist deep water. My breasts were exposed, but I didn't care. He started cupping my boobs in his hand and kissing me. He picked me up again, this time entering inside of me. He thrusted really slow at first, keeping eye contact with me. Then he started picking up the pace. The feeling was amazing. Beyond anything I've ever experienced. Beyond description.

He kissed my forehead as he thrusted in and out of me. I moaned his name in pleasure. He started to walk out the water. He laid down on the sand and I got on top to ride him. Everybody had left and it was pitch black. I moved my hips up and down, as he grabbed my ass in one hand in his hips in the other. I watched him as he moaned, I could tell he was near. I could barely hold on. It was to good.

After awhile we came together. I learned that you don't have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic evening. You just have to be with a person you deeply care about. The person that you love.

-

I know that this wasn't the best story, but I hadn't wrote anything in a while so I figured why not. Anyways, thank you for 1k views, and I hope everybody had a great thanksgiving!☺️