Halloween Party with Taylor Caniff

I looked in the mirror at my Halloween costume . "Oh god" I thought to my self as I looked over the overly slutty Superman costume my mom bought me. I defiantly should've went with her to get a costume.

Tonight's Halloween and I'm throwing my annual Halloween party. Also known as the best party of the year. The door bell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it. "Hey, bitch the best guest has arrived" Carey said walking in the house in the sluttiest bunny costume ever. I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Just hurry up, and put the drinks down, people are gonna get here soon" I say to her.

We set up everything perfectly after 40 minutes, and people start arriving. I welcomed them in, and went to the kitchen to chat. After about 30 minutes there's over 100 people at my house. The musics bumping, and every bodies having fun.

I walk outside to smoke a cigarette, and see a familiar face. "Y/N!" I hear Taylor yell happy to see me in his need costume. I go and hug him. We walk back to the kitchen and start talking.

"You defiantly throw the best parties, babe" Taylor says to smiling. I blush a little. "Thanks" I respond. "Who helped you put all this together?" He asks me. "Carey" I said pointing to the girl dancing with a boy in the living room. Suddenly a slow song comes on, Ariana Grande's Love Me Harder featuring The Weeknd I believe. "Wanna dance?" I ask him praying in my mind that I won't get rejected. He grabs my hand and we go to the living room.

We dance slowly, but sexily. I turn around and slowly grind my butt against his crotch to the beat of the music. Anything by Natasha Mosley comes on and I step my game up. I turn around and rub my hand down his chest as I slowly sway my hips left and right, back in forth going down like I was going down on him, but keeping steady eye contact the entire time.

I grind my crotch against his, and kiss his neck. I can feel a bulge growing in his pants. "Wanna finish this upstairs?" I ask smirking and biting my lip. "Of course, you teased me enough. Now I need you babe" he says kissing me on the lips, and grabbing my ass. We walk upstairs to my room, and let's just say I had a VERY fun night from then on.

👻🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!👻🎃