It was a mistake, it was all a mistake. Giving Naruto up and moving on with someone else was a mistake.

Sāra had arrived angrily at the house she was told Namikaze lived in. Her bodyguards kept away the papz as she walked to the door.

A maid had let her in, thinking she was one of the guests. Sāra spared no time going straight to Naruto with the intention of attacking him.
"You did this on purpose! You waited until The news died out...and then....you just.. you fucking bastard!" She cried her heart out.

"Sāra-...what are you talking about? Did something happen with Sasuke?"

"You happened!! You promised you wouldn't tell him."

"I didn't tell him. Gaara?" Naruto, though still confused was concerned things were falling down between Sasuke and his new fiancée.

"Don't look at me...it's what got you in the hospital in the first place. Why would I?" He retorted.

"You told him! Don't play me!" She lunged herself at Naruto but a certain Shikamaru got in the way.

"Troublesome."

"Sasuke knows" the room went quiet when they heard the second beep, though it was only Naruto who knew it was the second.

Even Sāra stopped trying to break free from Shikamaru's hold as a memory flashed.

I don't know how I got here or where here is. Just that I am naked and cold. I could hear the sound of water so I followed it. Hopefully it's someone who can offer me some warm clothes.

I walked in and stood there looking around. A plain looking room, unused canvasses around. Then soon a person was in front of me.
"Oh you scared me" he stated, the beeping sound of his wrist watch soon followed. He didn't bother look at it to see what it was. "Are you feeling better?"

"I'm cold" I stated blatantly. Though in my drunk state I had flashed him my breasts as if it were a normal occasion.

He made a comment about something I don't remember. Then he threw me a hoodie. I forgot myself and let go of the blanket going to the closet as he gave me permission.

I wore sweatpants and the hoodie he gave me. I was warm, full and comfortable. So I jumped on bed next to him.
"Sasuke never told you..."

I looked at him, my eyes closing heavily partly because I was too drunk and partly because I was tired.
"He and I were together...we were engaged"

His lips were moving, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. I kept zoning in and out. Barely listening but hearing what he had to say.
"Sāra, I'm dying."

I remember my eyes were too heavy to keep open but I heard every single word he said to me. How he wanted me to look after Sasuke.

Shikamaru didn't know why all of a sudden, Sāra broke down into a fit of tears but he thought perhaps she just got too tired of trying to break free.

Naruto had texted Sasuke but received no reply. His call didn't reach and so he just thought his ex was angry and blocked him.