9. Heartbeats

Naruto was a bit conscious about how everyone was eyeing his grandmother. He did not like the perverted looks.

"Baa-chan, grandmothers don't usually dress like this..."

"Well those grandmother's aren't as cool as me" she side eyed the boy. She would have been angry if the comment came from anyone else. But she saw his pure face and how he was shooting death glares at other people and she just smiled.

He was just as protective of her as her Minato. 'He's the cutest'
"Why don't you be a good grandson and put some sunscreen on my back?" She smiled handing him the bottle and turning on her back.

"Ha" he was in the middle of rubbing the lube-like white substance on her back and shoulders when he heard a familiar voice.

"Naruto?" He turned around to face the guy who had been his rock the past couple weeks.

"Ah Shikamaru, what are you doing here?"

"School trip, I thought it was you..you said you were with your grandmother and uncle" he looked behind Naruto not seeing Kurama. Only a hot babe and he smirked "you sly dog!!" He teased.

Kitsune barked at him for his choice of words and Shikamaru would have petted her if she weren't wearing her service vest.
"It's not what you think" Naruto was a bit nauseous at the idea of him with his grandmother. Even if Tsunade wasn't his grandmother, he had zero interest in her.

Shikamaru's voice was loud enough and the Nara was clearly giving attention to someone. Everyone that knew Shikamaru and Naruto quickly joined and he was now dealing with nine very familiar faces.

The first to yell at his face was the Pinkette with emerald green eyes. She was angry because not only had her first plan failed but Naruto was now here. This was supposed to be her getaway with her boyfriend.

"You said you were travelling with your grandmother?!!! Liar!!" She jumped into false conclusion, pointing her finger accusingly.
Sasuke's blush was so deep when he saw just how toned Naruto was. He knew the boy was athletic but he never imagined these abs.

The girls in the group: Hinata, ten ten, Ino, and even Sakura had to hide the fact that they found him hot. Compared to Naruto, Sasuke had a slender body. While fit, it was not as defined as Naruto's. 'He's fifteen Hinata...he's fifteen', she kept reminding herself.

Naruto noticed that his body was causing some distress in both the guys and the girls. The guys were mostly jealous, Naruto was blessed with 'good genes', it had to be that. God forbid he works out hard for it.
He took the black shirt he brought and put it on him.

He casually wiped some sweat off his face with his shirt. Revealing his abdomen to them. Their prayers answered. The girls were practically drooling. He was sculpted by gods themselves.

"Naruto-kun, why don't you introduce me to your friends" a vein popped on his forehead when he heard his grandma sweeten her voice like that

She stood beside him, her swimsuit tight around her body. It left almost nothing to the imagination.