"Please-..." Naruto never liked crowded and loud areas. The flashing lights, the voices mixed and questions thrown at him. None made sense.

He felt dizzy, his heart raced and his wrist watch beeped once as a warning.

Tetsuya had no way of reaching Naruto. He pushed around the able bodies of reporters to no avail.

🦆🍜🦆🍜🦆

Sāra was in the set of her new movie, getting ready when her manager showed up.

"Do you have a son?" He asked.

"What?" She chuckled but saw how serious he was "no, what makes you think that?"

"Well they found the mystery man...and he has a little toddler with him"

He showed her a little clip of the live.
"I don't have a son. And I don't know why they're in a clinic"

Sasuke was in the middle of his tour when he saw he received a message from an unknown.
"They lied to you about what happened that night."

Sasuke was about to ask who was it when he received a video. He played it.
It was the night of the big gala event.

His then girlfriend helped out of the car, clearly drunk. Then Naruto taking time to get of the car, taking his driver's tux top to wear, clearly naked under.

He watched from a different angle as they shared a kiss. Then it cut to the view of the penthouse. It zoomed in on, his now fiancée undressing for Naruto. From the point of view, Naruto looked around worried someone could see them and slid down the automatic curtains walking towards the naked Sāra.

"No...no..no" Sasuke "stop the car...stop the fucking car!!!" He got out before it fully halted and called her.

"Hey baby-.."

"Don't 'hey baby' me! What the fuck did you do with Naruto that night?"

"What? I told you nothing happened" she chuckled "come on you're not gonna ask me if the kid is mine too. That's ridiculous"

"Sāra, you didn't tell me you kissed him, you didn't tell me...you...did you cheat on me with him?"

"He...told you? He promised me he wouldn't. No no baby I swear nothing happened. I was really drunk, I don't even remember that"

"So you offered yourself to him...he just didn't want you, right? You just...tried to sleep with my best friend...and instead of telling me you keep it a secret...what the fuck? If nothing happened why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I was scared you'd blow it out of proportion!" She yelled back.

"We're through....we're through Rōran" he hung up. Sasuke couldn't shake it out of his mind. He got so angry that he smashed his phone against the asphalt.

The look on Naruto's face, though it was distant, haunted him. Sasuke hated to admit it, he was jealous. He was still in love with that blond, so much so that the thought of him being with someone else made him nauseous.

"Uchiha-san?"

"Take me to the airport" Sasuke ordered as he got back in the car.