Chapter 32

The next day I wake up before Shawn then quietly go to get ready for the day without him waking up hehe. After I'm dressed I go to make us breakfast I can't wait until I get to live with him soon in the near future :D. I make us omelettes Shawn comes in after they're ready he greets me putting his arms around me saying good morning hunny giving me a deep kiss, I tell him good morning fiancé  with a big smile he returns one back looking at me lovingly. 

He says how much he loves waking up to me making him breakfast in the morning he can't wait for us to live together soon awe. I tell him I can't wait either then we go to sit down at his table enjoying our food. I tell him how today we can tell my parents the great news he said he can't wait too tell them also. After that we have coffee and then I call my parents to let them know I'm coming home today. They said they can't wait to see me they've missed me so much for being away for a week. 

I go to take my luggage back to my place then put my shoes on waiting for Shawn to take me. Him and I go down in the elevator to the underground parking lot going into his jeep. He keeps his hand on my thigh while he's driving then when we're at a red light he holds my hand tightly. After that we've reached my house he parks at my driveway then gets down going around to open the door for me he's always such a gentleman I can't wait until we're married !. 

Then we open the back of his jeep taking out all of our stuff I go up to the front door going inside my parents greet me with hugs. Shawn comes in then we all sit down in the living room, we tell my parents how our trip went we enjoyed everything in Hawaii. After that I hold Shawn's hand tightly saying him and I have some great news to share. We're getting married he proposed to me on our trip my parents are so happy my mom hugs me tightly saying congrats to the both of us !. Shawn said how he's sure about marrying me he wants me for life and how he'll take care of me promising my parents awe. My parents are glad to hear that I'll be with someone so kind and caring. 

I tell them how we're planning on having our wedding in November this year, my parents are excited. After that I go to make lunch I make lasagna for all of us. Shawn helps to set up the table then once it's all ready we sit down enjoying the food, he keeps his hand on my thigh lovingly I smile at him. Then him and I both do the dishes Shawn gives me a kiss on my neck I moan.  

After we're done Shawn said he's not busy today with anything else maybe we can go for a walk around the neighbourhood. I tell him that would be great so we take a walk around the neighbourhood enjoying the nice weather spring is awesome. Shawn says next week he'll be going back to LA to promote the release date of his album. I tell him how I can't wait to hear to hear it and how much I'll miss him again but we'll manage to video call so it's not that bad. 

He said how he'll miss me too but he'll try to make time for me if he doesn't get too busy in LA since it's just promo he'll be doing at least. I tell him how I'll be going back to work tomorrow so I won't be staying over at his place until Thursday night sadly but we can still see each other after my shifts are over. He says he doesn't have anything to do this week so he's free for now at least. 

We go back to my place it's almost evening Shawn decides to leave we give each other a deep kiss staying for a while like that he says he'll text me later baby. I tell him to drive safely love watching him get into his jeep we blow each other a kiss then he backs out of my driveway leaving. I truly love this man with all of my heart I'm one blessed woman then I head back inside to prepare for work tomorrow and to make dinner. 

A little later Shawn texts me before I go to bed. 

Shawn: Hey my future wife I hope you're having a good evening I'm already missing you :(. 

Me: Hi my future husband awe me too I'm missing you so much right now I can't wait to be back with you soon tomorrow and when we'll be living with each other after we're married xoxoxo. 

Shawn: Yes I can't wait to see you again tomorrow baby you make me the happiest man in the world thank you so much for being in my life xoxoxoxo. 

Me: Awe darling same to you !. You make me the happiest woman also I'm super lucky to have you :D. 

Shawn: Baby you should go to sleep since you have work tomorrow morning I'll see you after your shift goodnight I love you so much xoxoxo. 

Me: Okay thank you goodnight darling I'll see you tomorrow after work xoxoxo. 

After that I get ready for bed then fall asleep with a huge smile on my face. The next day I wake up early morning for work back to regular schedule which sucks sigh. I have breakfast Shawn hasn't texted me maybe he went to the gym or he's sleeping in. I leave on my way to down town the weather is great today at least. Work is busy awesome the time will go by faster I'll be seeing Shawn again soon after my shift is over. 

He texts me when I'm on my lunch break. 

Shawn: Hey baby I'll pick you up at the same spot as usual I can't wait to be in your arms again xoxo. 

Me: Hi love me too I can't wait to be with you again see you soon xoxoxo. 

After I finish my lunch it gets more busy until my shift ends great. Once I'm done I head out seeing Shawn's jeep I get in he greets me with a very passionate kiss holding my face. He looks at me deeply saying how much he missed me last night not having me in his arms to lie next too in bed awe. I tell him I feel the same I missed the feeling of his warm body. We decide to go for bubble tea we go to Coco's. 

It's the first time Shawn's trying bubble tea he says. I tell him it's okay if he won't like it I suggest the regular milk tea if he wants that or something else. He says he'll try it so we both order the same thing then we go to sit down at a table. He takes a sip he smiles saying it feels amazing awe I'm glad he's starting to enjoy bubble tea !. After we're done we go to his place once we come through the front door he grabs me kissing me very passionately putting his arms around me. 

I kiss him back we decide to have sex since we couldn't yesterday and because we're engaged now too hehe. We go to his bedroom instead of doing it in the living room, we take each other's clothes off fast Shawn touches all over my body I moan I touch him all around too. He places kisses around my chest to my lower stomach then to my thighs. I kiss him around his chest back then down to his lower stomach I stop at his v line. Then he leans down going below in between my legs he kisses my heat then licking me I moan a lot feeling so turned on. 

He does this for a while pleasuring me then after that he comes back up and goes to get a condom from his drawer. He puts it on then goes to my entrance and going into me we hold on to each other becoming one getting lost in each other for a long time. I wrap my legs around him we kiss each other so much moaning together. After that he pulls out removing the condom and coming back wrapping his arms tightly around me. 

He says he always enjoys having sex with me he can't wait to be married to me for life for us to do it every time after awe. I tell him how I feel the same I can't wait either then we lay down together for a while enjoying each other's company. 

After that we get dressed again then go to his living room looking out from his big window at the beautiful view of Toronto. I tell Shawn how I can sleep over at his place tonight since tomorrow is my day off and we're engaged now so I can stay over whenever I can which is great. 

Shawn is glad he gives me a very deep kiss holding me tight. Then we talk about how our wedding can be, I suggest if a small one is alright with him he says that's fine. After that I tell him from all of the time we've been dating I haven't gotten to meet his family he said how he hasn't told them about me because he wanted to see how it goes this relationship. If it would be a long one since his last relationship was also long but that didn't go well. He says how he did tell them about me how he's been seeing someone and that it's serious. 

He also told them how he wants to marry me which they were alright with since his parents aren't married. They trust their son to make his own decisions too. He said how he'll take me to meet his family on Friday I say I can't wait. Then after that I make us dinner we have sweet potato and then get ready for bed. We have another round of sex before falling asleep he truly is the best. 

So I completely forgot to put in Shawn's family also for my story I apologize about that so the whole timeline jump of Samantha getting to meet his family happens now. I hope my first story is doing well with how the rest of it is going so far