Chapter 14

Here's a longer chapter for you guys I hope you'll enjoy it

The next day when I woke up and got ready for work I get a text from Shawn. 

Shawn: Good morning baby I'm at the airport now waiting to board my flight I love you a lot and I miss you xoxoxo. 

Me: Awe Shawn I really really miss you too these three weeks are going to be long even though the days will past by fast :( 

Shawn: I know but as soon as I work on the album to start I'll be back home after. 

Me: Yeah that's true we'll be in each others arms again soon and I'll get to hopefully listen to the song you said you wrote about me :).

Shawn: Yeah you'll get to hear it once I put in the melody of the song I have the lyrics they're completed ;). 

Me: That's amazing I am really looking forward to hearing it when you get back :D 

Shawn: It's time to board my flight hunny I'll text you when I reach LA I love you a lot xoxo. 

Me: I love you too have a safe flight baby xoxo. 

After that I went on my way to work it wasn't too busy today sadly then I get a text from Shawn. 

Shawn: I landed in LA safely baby I love you have a great day there maybe I'll be able to Facetime you later if I'm free ;). 

Me: I'm glad love. Woah awesome hopefully we can FaceTime later I love you :D.

Once I'm done with my shift I decide to go to the gym after. I stay for an hour and a half to do my workout then go home after Shawn texts me he said he's free to FaceTime right now he's not busy working on music yet today. So I call him he answers I see he's looking a little tired poor guy and he's shirtless he says hello beautiful I say hey handsome, Shawn says how much he misses me a lot that he wishes he was able to stay around with me :(. I told him I wish that also but it's okay that's his job his music comes first that's his number one passion, he asked me how work was I said it wasn't that busy. I asked him how his flight was he said it was alright he mostly slept awe lol then he says how he will miss being intimate with me that it's very hard. I said that I do as well because we won't be able to touch each other and kiss being connected for three weeks it's definitely hard sigh. He said he'll masturbate thinking about me since he can't have sex for the time being I blush so much appreciating that as a compliment Shawn is a very horny guy lol. After that Shawn has to go to prepare stuff to do at the studio the woodshed where he'll be writing the album, he said he'll try to text me if he's ever free and maybe FaceTime again. We both send each other a kiss and say love you to each other ending the call I miss him so much this is going to be hard. I have dinner after that then prepare for bed Shawn hasn't texted me he's already busy now working on new music in the studio I'm looking forward to his next album. I go to bed tomorrow I have the day off I'll be going to the gym in the morning can't wait great start to the day. Once I'm finished with my workout I texted Isabelle asking if she's free to hang out today she said she can so I decide to hang out with her later after lunch. We go for a movie we see Knives Out I just love mystery movies, it's not even scary it's quite funny after it's done we go home. I have dinner at home then Shawn texts me he said he's super busy working on music and that he loves me awe. I said take as much time as he needs to work on his music it's alright I'm super proud of him for being so passionate about what he does :D. Then he said he'll text me when he can he's still at the woodshed he just had a small break I said goodnight I love him he said it back. I go bed having work tomorrow hopefully it will be busy please. The next day after I go to work it gets busy after that awesome because it makes the time go by faster then after I'm done I decide to go to the gym. Shawn hasn't texted me today meaning he's in the studio he's working very hard on his next album he hasn't had free time since after to FaceTime. The weeks of him being away not able to text or FaceTime continue since he's in the studio more he goes back to the house he's staying at so tired he's not able to text in the night and the time difference between us. After that the day before Shawn comes back home he texts me.