Chapter fourteen: Code Nine

It's been four months since I left the fairy tail guild. Today is the day all seven of us head out. The only two missing now are Cora and Baylee seeing how she is taken captive. I and lucy still haven't been on our date that I promised her.
Everything became too crazy for that. We all trained and trained. The anniversary is coming up of our parent's death. I can't believe it's almost a year since this journey started.
We are currently heading for the council. I have to wear a cloak when in town so fairy tail members don't see me. I'm supposed to be gone.
All seven of us head for the council which is actually only four hours out of town. I figured out a demonic spell that gets rid of my dragon slayer motion sickness. It's great to have that gone.
I sit next to lucy who lays her beautiful head on my shoulder and shortly falls asleep. Nobody talks about the whole train ride. It's fairly quiet.
~*~
We all sit in the office with the chairmen, the general, the king himself. This isn't a small matter at all.
"Mr. Dragneel what have you gathered us for?" the king asked me directly. He wants to get straight to the point.
"We aren't here for revenge, the council killed our parents, code red," I say and it becomes an awkward silence in the room due to that fact.
"This kingdom is in extreme danger, the Empire and the Northern Kingdom are planning to attack Flore to get to the people who killed our parents now listen to me. We are willing to deal with them ourselves but we'll need our member and a ship"
"Your planning to start a war Mr. Dragneel!" the chairmen blurts out.
"You ignited the war by the death of our parents" I firmly say to them. The chairmen rest back in his chair. It's clearly the King's decision seeing how he is the king.
"Under a few conditions, you must become a branch of the Military and you must wear a uniform," the king says. He wants ut to become a branch of the military? "You and your team will serve as the royal nights, you have access to anything you may need"
"Your majesty" the General and the Chairmen say at the same time. I nod and sign the papers. When I go out with a smile on my face they cheer.
It's not long before they give us an empty ward and Cora is released and she is more than excited to see everyone. Lucy and Cora pick out our uniforms. I'm ruled as the captain of the team. Code Nine.