Arc 10. 11 : Accompanying beast

Start from the beginning

Even Edmund's fans have begun to support Phil, and the generals and ministers who are arrogant but highly weighted have appeared on the various platforms of the Star Network, watching the results of this trial.

Although Qingyun understands that it is the attraction of Phil's bracelet, it is obvious that the man's body is flying directly to Phil, but for a moment, his eyes flashed with anger.

But he reacted in an instant, and before he flew, he stopped the scales in the shield.

Seeing the action of Ilos, all the audience, including the candidates present, were stunned, because after seeing the scales flying to Phil, these candidates respected the wishes of their majesty, did not intercept the scales, but allowed the scales. Fly to Phil.

At this time, he was delighted to open his hands to meet the scales of Phil. When he saw the scales falling into the hands of Qingyun, he finally couldn't hide his unwillingness. He shouted at Qingyun: "What do you want to do with Ilos! That is mine. I chose me! You are even stronger, the scales belong to me!"

Some outsiders, some people began to blame Ilos. They all think that the results are already on the verge, and Ilos should be free and easy to bless Phil!

Some people even think that Ilos is blatantly violating his will and carrying a felony.

But the fans of Ilos, although not speaking, have an expectation in their hearts. Because they watched the young man come all the way, watching him kill the 3s-level fierce beast, and it was so powerful that the 3s-class fierce beast was eaten as ordinary meat.

Ilos has given them all sorts of surprises, so they are still looking forward to this time Ilos can reverse the situation.

The attraction between the shield and Phil is very strong, and Qingyun has accidentally slipped the spherical shield.

In the video, I only saw the protective cover flying to Phil, but I didn't see the scales in the protective cover vibrating and crashing. I wanted to break free from the shield, but Qingyun could see it clearly.

He knows the scales of the man, what he really wants to look for is him!

The protective cover slowed down to Phil because of the vibration of the scales.

Just as Phil was madly urging the scales to fall into his arms, all the onlookers were nervous and sweating, and Qing Yun reached out again and easily grasped the protective cover.

The roar of the surrounding candidates immediately rang, and the outside audience began to pat the table and blame Ilos.

[Ilos can't stop the game anymore, it's Phil! It's Phil! 】

However, Qingyun did not let go, he grabbed the protective cover with one hand, and the other hand slammed the shield around the scales with unbelievable eyes and four roars.

This layer is claimed to be the strongest in the world, and can even withstand the protective cover of the starry beast in the heyday. In the hands of Qingyun, like a fragile glass, he was smashed in an instant.

The blue-violet scales came out of the protective cover, and the well-being of Qingyun's palms shone and shone.

Candidates, spectators, and soldiers at the top of the control field were all stunned.

The fans who have always had expectations for Ilos can't help but scream for their idols.

Did you punch the protective cover with a punch? It's too powerful, so handsome!

Qingyun's move is undoubtedly a swaying use of violence to tell the world, what is the fate of the shit, what is the connection between the contractor and the accompanying beast? It is his, he is, no one can take it!

quickly transmigration bl : cute devilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara