Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious

Start from the beginning

"Just this once, trust me. You know me, I've never been one to keep my mouth shut, and even if my father threatens to disinherit me, I don't care because I love you and you only," I buried my face in her neck to have her cologne invade my nostrils again, a real pleasure.

"What a rebellious, Miss Kim," 

"You like this rebellious so shut up," I closed my eyes still clinging at her. It feels so great to be with her. We didn't even have a label yet and I was already the happiest girl on this earth.

"I don't like it, I love it," she squeezed her arms around me, which made me feel even smaller. Although I wanted to stay in this position forever, I was back to reality when I felt my phone vibrate.

"Shit, I forgot Jinyoung," 

"Go. I'll call you later," she kissed the top of my head. 

"I'll wait then," I kissed her back but on her cheek. Maybe it was one of the first times that there was this affection between us and I loved it.

"And Jennie? If he lays a finger on you, I'll make him fail his year," she said in a serious tone. 

I laughed. 

"Lisa, you can't do that because it's unethical. Besides, he doesn't study literature, dummy,"

"I can do everything," she shouted from afar, making me smile the whole way.

We fidget awkwardly in our chairs under the gaze of both of our parents. We're sitting around my table eating Italian food. This time, Jinyoung's parents wanted to show what they had learned in a private lesson with a starred chef abroad. It was clearly ridiculous since no one needs a class to learn how to cook pasta al dente. They proudly placed in front of us the dishes on which a portion barely enough to fill a person's belly with a touch of parmesan sprinkled on top.

"It looks amazing, dear!" my mother exclaimed as I was convinced that she was overreacting just to flatter Jinyoung's mother. My mother was the first to criticize, and under no circumstances would she find poorly drained spaghetti amazing.

"Then what are we waiting for to eat? Enjoy!" my father was worse than my mother. I felt like I had a game show host in front of me.

Both our parents were getting ready to eat the dish and that was my cue to tell them. I didn't know how to say it. The presence of my ex didn't make it any easier, but I couldn't bear another second of hearing them talk about our future together. 

"Mom, dad, I'm in relationship," I went straight to the point, causing the forks to fall to the ground with both our mothers gawking. Even if it was half a lie, I had no intention of making them understand that there was a chance that I would follow the path they had set for me. Hell, we weren't in the Middle Ages for arranged marriages for goods anymore. And I certainly wasn't going to be a victim to comply with their demands, especially when it concerned my life.

"You mean with Jinyoung right?" I could tell my father had never begged me so much. His eyes told me that I had better say yes if I didn't want to regret it but if he thought I was afraid to...

"I'm sorry dad but Jinyoung and I are only friends. I love somebody else, I really love this person," my voice didn't shake once, giving me the confidence to stand up to my father. I love him and my mother. I know that I've never been correct and I know that they only want what's best for me, like when they tell me to be serious about my studies, and I've understood that. But, the choice of my life partner or how I should live my life, it was up to me to decide.

"I'm sorry mom and dad but it's impossible for Jennie and I. I hope you respect our decision," Jinyoung got up and bowed to both our parents. I could tell they were disappointed in us, but they had to understand that this was our life.

"And who's that person?" my mom asked, slightly afraid that I announce her that is a gang leader. 

"I promise you'll know soon. If you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere. Thank you for this meal, even though I haven't had a chance to taste it, I'm sure it's a pure delight!" my parents told me well, "Jinyoung? Could you give me a ride?", he nodded. He probably didn't want to be alone with our parents, who were probably going to bother him. We quickly greeted our parents and got into his car.

"Phew! It wasn't that bad?" 

"At least for now. Okay, now you better explain me with Ms. Manoban while I'm driving," 

"Thank you for everything, Jinyoung. You still the best, you know that," I hugged him. I was relieved that we could now talk without worrying about him misinterpreting my actions. I explained everything to him in the car and he was very understanding. I even told him that I never regretted our relationship.

"Thank you for being honest with me and I know I'm the best,"

"I see you later?"

"Yep," he waved at me and entered in his car. I was waiting for him to drive away before I hopped to the entrance of Lisa's apartment. I couldn't wait to tell her the news even though my parents' reaction wasn't really positive, but at least they seemed to understand that it wouldn't do any good to force me.

Soon I found myself in front of her door, ringing many times. When the door finally opened, my eyes scanned her shamelessly in her casual outfit, which meant a black T-shirt and a jogging pants. 

"Hey. Why you didn't text me? Come in," she motionned but I was in awe as always. Suddenly, I was horny and the urge had arisen to get taken care of as soon as possible. So like a needy savage, I jumped on her, pushing her inside. She stopped me for a few seconds holding me by the shoulders and also taking a breath. 

"You all right?" 

"Yes but now I'm very horny so I'll explain to you later," I pushed her in the couch, dropping on my knees in front of her. I untied the drawstring of her pants and pulled it down. I wasted no time grabbing her penis and jerking her off. She seemed hesitant at first, but when I started massaging her balls, she quickly let herself go.

I ran my tongue along her shaft making her sudder but she nearly jumped off the couch when I put it all in my mouth sucking and licking not wanting for her to take a rest. She threw her head back while holding my head in her hands. Sometimes she raised her pelvis to push further down my throat, but I managed not to choke.

The work finally paid off.

"Fuck, Jennie. You brat, you're too horny," she took off her shirt and threw it in the back of the couch. When she finally managed to canalize herself, she gathered up my hair to make a ponytail so that she could get a better view of her dick that was disappearing in my mouth.

I stopped for a moment seeing the lust in her eyes. She was licking her lips when she saw my lips shining with her precum and my dribble. 

"Don't cum in my mouth. I want your seed in my pussy, it's already wet waiting for you," I slowly lowered my hand to my crotch so she can see that I was touching myself. 

"You're evil," she shook her head with a grin. 

"I know," I innocently smiled and went back to what I was busy with. I placed a few kisses on her abs, then I made circle on the tip of her cock, red and ready. I continued to have fun with my favorite toy, occasionally teasing her when I felt she was ready to ejaculate until I got caught up in my own game, no longer being able to control this desire to be fucked relentlessly, "Let's go to your bedroom. Now,"