3 - Wounds

As Inko invites Todoroki and Fuyumi in to Deku room distort. Todoroki got increasingly nervous as he stepped closer and closer until he and Fuyumi walked into the room. As soon as Fuyumi walked in she amedeataly dropped to the floor and starts sobbing wishing she noticed and helped him sooner.

Peppermint boi's POV (aka todoroki)
As I walk in the room I see the fluffy green haired boy laying in the bed with a huge burn scar around his neck and a ventilator around his nose and mouth. I started to feel a small cold tear run down my cheek wishing he would open his beautiful emerald coloured eyes. I knew all of this was my fault. If I just had stayed at school and not ran off, this wouldn't have happened. Inko obviously noticed the guilt in both Fuyumi and I eyes because she lifted up both our heads and said "I know I don't really know what has happened and you don't have to tell me yet but I am sure it was none of your faults and you should stop blaming your selfs" she said it in such a soothing tone as she embraced us with a hug.

I don't know how long it had been because both Fuyumi and I had fallen asleep but midoriya was still there the same way he was when we fell asleep. I gently moved my sister off my shoulder and got up when I noticed Inko was not in the room. I walked closer to the door and heard talking from just outside. It sounded like someone was talking to Inko. Then I realised it was the doctor saying to her that midoriya was in a coma and won't probably wake up for at least a month.  As the doctor said this I felt a huge amount of dread come over me. To snap me out of this dread my phone dinged. Must have got a text message.

As I looked at my phone I had about 20 messages from Endeavour aka my abusive father. It just went on and on. It basically just asked where Fuyumi and I were and if I didn't get home soon there would be a severe punishment. In my head I played all the possible sanarios in my head. I started to panic when I thought about this but I pulled back to reality when the door swung open, Inko walking back into the room.

I softly woke my sister and told Mrs Midoriya that we should be going and that our parents were worried about us. I felt bad lying to her but is not like I could tell her the truth. She replied with " ok then u too take good care". I take my sister our of the room and we head home.

As Fuyumi unlocks the front we try to sneak in the house without dad noticing us Fuyumi get passed and gets to here room. However I am stopped by a huge man that looked extremely angry. I knew what was going to happen so I just stopped.

I fell a huge amount of pain across my face. endeavour had bitch slapped me you could say. Straight after this he boomed " where the hell have you fucking been? The school rang me yesterday and said you were not to be found anywhere and just left the school in the middle of the day. On top of that you didn't show up any were till right now in my house and it is 9pm. You better have a pretty good excuse. Do you think it is excerptible to just come and go as you please. " as her punches me in the gut and knocking me back " you worthless child " as he kicks me in the head. Then I feel blood drip down my forehead. " you good for nothing brat. All you are meant to do is surpass all might, be number one but how are you meant to do that if u can't even stay in school" he yelled beating till I could fell no more pain. His screaming echoed in my ears after every hit ,it felt like it was never going to end." Mistake " I heard him say as he kicked me in the head it sent me flying across the room. The back of my head hit the brick wall as I passed out.
--------//-------//---------//-------//-------//-------//--------//------//-----//-----//---//----

Hi there I just wanted to say thank u so much for reading this I honestly thought that no one would read. I really hope you like it so far and if u have any suggestions just comment them and i will most likely give it a go.

Also again so sorry I haven't updated but I am like a real lazy ass so u know also I got grounded and every thing like taken away soooooooooooooo I guess that has some thing to do with it. Any way enough with the excuses.

Have a nice day / night cuz Lets all be relistic u are all probably reading this real late at night or real early in the morning. Aka i finished writing  this at 2:32 am so I am gonna assume u don't sleep too. 

Also it is my birthday . Sooo this is my birthday/Easter present to u guys who read my book.

Anyway boi 💜💙💚
-Ebeth