Chapter 18: Cassy

Start from the beginning

My eyes met hers, "How am I supposed to feel about this?" I asked her.

    "Safe. You're supposed to feel safe. And wanted and loved." She leaned closer and closed the space between our lips. I felt her move her lips against mine softly before I pulled away from her. Her hands were still around my waist not letting me go. "Kenzi?" I must have looked like a deer in headlights to her.

    I hesitated, and my breath caught. I reached my fingers into her soft, thick hair and stayed frozen just looking into the abyss those bright eyes created. She smiled at me and placed her hand over mine in her hair. Somehow the gesture was more reassuring than I had expected. The pressure of her fingers on mine as she held me close. She didn't try to rush me back into it. It was like she said, I was supposed to feel safe.

    "I am just so nervous right now," I whispered, "And with them watching me, I don't want to mess anything up."

    "Then ask them to leave."

    "They won't."

    "They might. You don't know unless you ask."

    She pecked my lips again and she motioned with her head over my shoulder before whispering, "Just tell them you need a little time to explore before you are ready to let them in."

    "And if they say no?"

    "Tell them it isn't a request."

    The smile in her eyes gave me confidence as I pulled away from her body and off the bed. I turned around and walked over to Aaron grabbing his hand in mine. He looked worried for a moment but I quickly kissed him to end his growing thoughts.

    "I need you guys to leave." My eyes roamed over the three of them sizing up their reactions so that I could be better prepared.

    "No," Ashton sounded incredulous at the idea that I would ever want to do anything without them.

    "I agree. No." Aaron added, still holding my hands.

    "It's not optional." The finality in my voice must have shocked them because all three of them just stared at me for a moment expecting me to say that it was all a joke. "I'm not kidding," I added, "I need you to go. I need a chance to explore before I have people watching me. It's my first time with a girl. Can't you just back off a little bit?"

    "That sounds oddly familiar," Tyler stepped around Aaron, "Did she tell you to say that?"

    I narrowed my eyes as he glanced between me and her.

"She's a bit wild in her submission," Tyler continued, raising his voice, "Perhaps she needs to be reminded why she is here." I could tell he was warning her to behave and do as she was supposed to but I don't think she was wrong.

"I love you guys. All of you," I wrapped my arms around Aaron's waist, "But just give me like an hour?" I shrugged, "I'm more nervous than I have been before and I just need a little time to calm down and adjust to her. I promise, I'm not just trying to get out of you watching, I just need to explore on my own for a little bit. I have given you everything you asked and done my best to accept all the things thrown at me, so please, give me this."

Aaron kissed the top of my head and then tilted my chin up, "I will give you until 12:30 when lunch is ready. Take the hour and do whatever you want with her, but when time is up, and lunch is over, we will be back in here to watch you with her. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

Aaron smiled and placed a quick peck on my lips before he headed towards the door. Tyler gave Cassy another warning look but she just laughed and waved him off without a care in the world. I think she must like his punishments in one way or another because she certainly wasn't nervous about his threats.