Ryan Garcia #2

"RYAN RYAN!" I rolled my eyes as more reporters yelled at my boy. We've been here for four hours, the match isn't for another week and I'm wanting some alone time.

"Yes?" He asked tiredly, he made eyecontact with me and I half smiled at him. He nodded in understanding, and diverted his attention towards the woman.

"Is there any lover in your life?" She tried to ask seductively, she looked constipated. Ryan smirked and looked at me, my heart dropped as he looked at his manager. Rico slapped my back and the manager nodded. Shit, no, I dont wanna go up there.

"Actually, there is." He smiled at me and Rico forced me to move. I slowly walked up to Ryan and looked at the reporter, she gave me a dirty look and I smiled. Gotta make my baby look good. "We've been best friends for 13 years and we've been together for three." He stood up and wrapped an arm around my waist. He pushed me lightly signaling it was time to go, thank god. We started walking away as the reporters yelled at him. We got into the back and I laid down on the couch.

"The weighing will be held Wednesday, and then the match." Ryan's manager announced, Ryan nodded and smirked at me. I flipped him off and closed my eyes.

"You guys have ten minutes and then you can go to the car, let us clear the area." I could tell Rico was smirking as he spoke and then the door shut.

"Ten minutes, what's our record?" I opened my eyes and raised my eyebrows. Ryan had this smirk on his face as he took off his jacket, I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile from growing on my face.

"I dont know, don't you hold the world's fastest knock out?" I smirked as he pulled his shirt off. We are always on the road so we have learned how to have sex fast. He crawled on top of me and I giggled.

"I believe so," he started kissing my neck and I bit my lip.

"Ryan," I pushed his chest and lightly traced patterns.

"What's wrong baby," he held himself up higher and I cleared my throat.

"I, I don't know." I huffed and he sat up giving me space to sit up. He rubbed my arm and I looked at him.

"I love you," his voice held fear along with his eyes. I smiled and swung my body so I was straddling his waist. I ran my hands up his chest and around his shoulders so that my fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck. He sighed in content and I kissed the corner of his mouth.

"I love you. I just miss the teasing, and foreplay." He smirked and grabbed my hips, he pulled me closer to him. I felt something poke me and I smirked.

"Me too baby." I smiled and kissed his neck and worked my way up. "We have five minutes." I smiled and looked down.

"Sorry babe, six minutes is our top." I smiled and went to get off his lap.

"I can change that." He growled out and flipped me over so I was below him.

"I dont think you can Ryan." I teased and the next thing I knew our new fastest time was four minutes.
-----------

I highly doubt that's actually possible but oh well.