F i f t e e n 

Darrys Pov:
Twobit knew how much it hurt Ponyboy, i wasn't going to let him hurt my brother "get the fuck out! and don't come back until you want to apologize properly" i told him crossing my arms point to the door. He left stuffing his hands in his jacket and mumbling some colorful words, i went upstairs and knocked on the door lightly "is it okay if i come in?" i asked "yea.." i heard soda respond while i heard Pony cry into his shoulder which made me tear up, "he's so hurt.." i thought and hugged him from the other side "shhh, let it out Pony" i said trying to comfort him. I saw soda peer his eyes up to the top of the closet which made me look "Dads old stuffy he gave to Pony right before he died" I got up and grabbed it shoving it lightly in Ponys arm which caused his head to lift up and look over.. i saw a small smile escape his lips before he grabbed it and began crying again while holding it tightly.

Sodapops Pov:
While sitting there I saw the old happy Pony before mom and dad died...

"Bubba!" the sweet four year old giggles and jumps up on sodas lap blowing raspberries

"Rawrrrr" Mr. Curtis ran up to Pony tickling him while smiling sweetly. "I can't wait to watch you grow up into a beautiful boy" he said looking up at Soda who was smiling

"We'll be there the day he graduates and gets into a good college" Mrs. Curtis said chopping up veggies for the chicken noodle soup.

"Save me bubba!!" the four year old exclaimed while making grabby hands giggling.

I almost cried myself but i had to stay strong for Pony even if it meant crying myself
to sleep later.