So this was a date huh? - Part 2

-Hiiiii, it's me again. I know I haven't written anything in forever and I was like wow I really fell off just a lot has been going on in my life but I got inspired to write part 2/chapter 2 whatever. Anyways enjoy my shitty writing. c:

I crashed on my mattress. My head felt heavy and my eyelids were barely open. I was geeked and tired. I had just gotten home from hanging out with Ruby. I felt like I was dreaming, this high felt like fluffy clouds. Was the joint laced? 

My body melted into my bed. I felt like I was sinking but I was too comfortable to move. My phone buzzed. Lazily, I flip it over and the bright glow of my screen made my eyes hurt. 

It was hard to read but it was a text from Ruby. 

Ruby: I wanna hang out again. 

*buzz*

Ruby: I had fun. 

Me: :You're in town for another day right?

Ruby: You already know.

Me: Bet, you got anything in mind?

Ruby: Can I come through or maybe come scoop you and we can do something fun? 

Me: Im down for whatever :)

Ruby: Aight, I'll text you when I'm up and we can go from there. 

Me: Alright, goodnight.

~

It was the next morning. The sun was peaking through my blinds into my eyes. I squinted my eyes and turned away, groaning. I looked at my clock, 11.31. Shit I slept in. I slept like a baby last night. 

I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes, tossing my legs over the side of my bed. I almost forgot about last night until it all hit me. My heart race started to pick up as I thought back, smoking with him, him calling me cute and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I shook myself out of my thoughts and got outta bed. I grabbed my phone and made my way to my closet, looking for something cute to wear. 

*1 new message*

Ruby: We still on for today?

Me: Hell yeah

I smiled as I picked out a black mesh t-shirt, with black leggings and a few accessories to go with it. I also grabbed a black knitted beanie and black boots to go together. (As shown below)

I went to my bathroom and started doing my makeup

I went to my bathroom and started doing my makeup. I did a simple winged eyeliner look with a nude lip. (as shown below sorry for shit quality)

 (as shown below sorry for shit quality)