Bailey Stark

Name: Bailey Stark (In secret)
              Bailey Allen (publicly)
Nicknames: Bails (most), Sweetheart, Kid, Kiddo (Tony)
Alias: The Flash, The Scarlet Speedster
D.O.B: August 11, 2001
Age: 17
Face Claim: Kathrine Langford

Occupation: Midtown High School student Central City CSI (Formerly)

Occupation:
Midtown High School student
Central City CSI (Formerly)

Parents:

Tony Stark

Nora Allen

Nora Allen

Characteristics:Height: 5'11Eye color: Chocolate BrownHair color: Brown/Strawberry brownHobbies: Drawing, writing, going on fast runs, reading, working with her dad

Characteristics:
Height: 5'11
Eye color: Chocolate Brown
Hair color: Brown/Strawberry brown
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, going on fast runs, reading, working with her dad.

Bailey is a very smart young woman. She is possibly the smartest at Midtown High. Her IQ is 280. With her intelligence at such a high level, she was able to get a job as a CSI in Central City while undercover, at the age of 16.
When it comes to family and those close to her, she will never let them down. She isn't afraid to stand up and fight when she feels it's right.
            Before Bailey went to live with Tony she lived with her mother Nora. Their life was not the best considering Nora could hardly hold a job, but they loved each other unconditionally. One night when Bailey was 6 something impossible happened. Bailey ran to her mother hearing her screams and saw what looked like a ball of lighting. Young Bailey watched as a man in yellow killed her mother right before her eyes. She tried to tell the cops but no one believed her. Later she was sent to live with her father. Things were rocky at first as Tony didn't know how to parent but with the help of Pepper and Happy he made things work. Their relationship bloomed after Tony realized how smart Bailey was. Bailey was heartbroken when her father was taken and delved into finding where he could be. She hardly slept or ate, but she finally figured out where he was and Rhodey and a team went to the desert where a desperate Tony Stark was. They reunited and got burgers. This later became a tradition. To get burgers after a big event in their lives. Bailey still chases the impossible it was what lead her to becoming The Flash.
After her father, Tony, decided that she is at risk being near him, he had her go undercover and hide in Central City, across the country. During that span of 3 years, Bailey got a job as a CSI for CCPD. One day she sneaks away from work to go to Starling City where she met the vigilante, Arrow. After becoming close friends with Oliver, Bailey heads back to Central where she rushes to see the Particle Accelerator turn on at S.T.A.R. Labs. But, due to a recent case, she was unable to go and had to process evidence. A storm was raging outside and Bailey had left the sunroof open, so to stop the water flowing in she went to close it. While holding the metal chains, the Particle Accelerator exploded and a wave of dark matter was released into the city. Shortly after that Bailey was struck by lightning and ended up with several chemicals in her system. After being rushed to the hospital, Bailey falls into a 9 month coma. When she wakes up Tony decides it's time she comes home.

Pairing:
Peter Parker

OK! There is the character profile for Bailey! The image at the very top is Bailey's suit

OK! There is the character profile for Bailey! The image at the very top is Bailey's suit. She has the same powers as the Flash. Have any ideas? Let me know!!

~🐬🔱🐬~