VIXX - Leo

Stage Name: Leo
Full Name: Jung Taek Woon
Position: Main Vocal
Birthday: November 10, 1990
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: O
Fun Facts:
•He is the "Poker Face Chic" of the group.
•He appeared in Brian Joo's "Let This Die" MV along with N and Ravi.
•He is extremely reserved, and isn't as outgoing compared to the rest of the members of the group.
•When VIXX has an appearance on variety and/or reality shows he often avoids the camera altogether.
•Though he sometimes appears cold and uncaring, the members often state how he is very grateful and touched by their fans.
•He got his stage name "Leo" from his company CEO who named him that because he resembles a lion. He also named him that in hopes that he will someday rule the music industry like Leo from "King of the Jungle".
•He would have been an athlete or composer if he had not become a singer.
•He trained for about 3 and a half years before finally debuting.
•He loves sports, and was even a member of the National Youth Soccer Players from 2004-2007.
•He knows Taekwondo, and is up to level four.
•He also won several championships in swimming and boxing.
•His ideal type is someone who is feminine, smart, wise, and also leaves a good first impression.
•He believes in love at first sight. He doesn't base it on looks, but on a feeling.
•He was touched when a fan tweeted that listening to Leo's voice made her heart feel at peace.
•He has two prized possessions: One is his music player, and the other is a rosary his mother gave him. When he is having a hard time, he finds comfort holding it.