"I will???" Keya asked suddenly.

"Yes dear you will" he said to her calmly.

"Fine" she sighed as if it was the last thing on her she wanted to do.!

"I will take a leave now. Sahil, my lawyer here has all the paperwork ready." Mr. Kapoor pointed to the other man. "I'll send Krish to pick you up".

"Oh that won't be necessary. I'd drop her on my way." I said.

"That would be really kind of you" he said before hugging Keya and leaving.

She stood there disappointedly. What's the matter with this girl?

"So shall we?" I offered her my hand.

"Follow me" she said and walked by me ignoring it.

One thing was sure for now. Keya wasn't an easy chick. I'd have to use the best of my skills for her.

"Alright so let me make one thing clear. Though you would be living in this house, I would always refer to it as MY house! Because it is and always will be. You are just a guest."

She wasn't meeting my gaze. She kept on walking and I simply followed. We entered the house.

The main hall was very big. The house had all classic furniture. Right opposite to the main door were two round stairways which lead to the first floor.

"To the left is the bar and the party lounge. There are some doors which lead to the backyard. To the right is the study next to the dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen also has a road leading to the backside." her voice held no emotions.

She started to move upstairs when I stopped her, "Keya wait.". She stood still and refused to turn to me. "Look at me" I demanded.

"What do you want?" she asked. Something was wrong.

I went around and stood in front of her was shocked to find out that her eyes were moist.

"Hey what's wrong??" I held her shoulders. "Please don't cry."

She did the exactly opposite of what I said and burst out into tears. Perfect! What could be better than crying beautiful girl! Note the sarcasm! I don't know why but I couldn't see her crying.

I took her closer and she hugged me. I moved my hand over her hair and tried to calm her down. I must have hugged countless girls till today but never had a hugged a crying girl. I wanted her to relax I wanted to make her feel better. For the first time ever, I was hugging a girl not for my pleasure but for her to calm down and relax! Vivan Rathod, is that you??

Then I remembered, her childhood memories. She must be missing her family. Her relaxed body began to stiffen and she jerked away from me.

"I.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have..."

"Sshhh.." I put a finger on her lips, "it's alright.. I can understand. Look Keya .. I promise you I would respect your feelings and take good care of your house.. Please.. Trust me"

What did I just say? Feelings? Care? Trust? So not me!

She took a step away from me and gave a halfway smile, "Thanks.. Sorry for being so rude all the while, it's just that this place means a lot to me.. Am sure you will take care"

I was so happy to hear that she trusted me. Ever since I've seen this girl, weird things are happening to me!

My flirty side again took charge and I offered my hand, "So shall we?". Why! She is going to reject you again!

"Sure" she surprised me and gave her soft hand in mine.

Yes! I win! But the win wasn't prolonged. She left my hand the moment we reached level one.