Chapter Eighteen

~Gage's P.O.V.~

I woke up with a smile, today was the day Danny was coming back! I quickly ran to the bathroom to straighten my hair. While he was gone I dyed it blond, surprisingly I look pretty good... If I do say so myself. Except all of Kimberly's friends who visit now are constantly hitting on me. It's quite awkward actually...

After straightening my hair and applying my eyeliner I made my way downstairs. I walked into the dinning room where I found my mom, dad, Kim and her annoying fan girl friend Grace. I walked over to Mom and pecked her cheek.

"Good morning dear." My mom said with a smile.

"Morning. So- wheres Kon?" I asked, trying to stay sly.

"Aw, does someone miss his little lover?" Kimberly teased making Dad choke on his morning coffee.

My cheeks heated up. "No Kimberly I was just wondering."  My freshly straightened hair swooshed in front of my salmon colored face. I glanced up to notice a raised brow, smirking Kimberly.

"Oh hoo-hoo, Mr. Heart breaker is in love!" Kimberly teased more. Grace started to sequel in an irritating high pitched way. I bit my lip and stormed out of the room. Screw them, so what if I wanted to see Danny, it wasn't a big deal. And Kimberly knew Dad hated hearing about who I like. Especially if Danny's who I like. It's not that Danny's bad or anything. It's the fact that he's here because of hurting people or what ever. I let out a sigh and walked to my room. Sometimes I can't stand her. We are twins, we share the same birthday, same age, same home, and the same parents. The two things we don't share is the fact I'm a guy, and well I like Danny.

I locked the door and flopped on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and curled into a ball. I laid there thinking about what Danny had said when he butt dialed me three days ago.

I make him happy...happy. You make me happy too. I recited in my head. I slowly drifted into a slumber.

***

"Gage Alexander Pure! Get up right now!" My mother scolded.

I jumped up and off my bed, and ran towards the door. I unlocked the knob and swung it up and groggily replied. "What?" I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Get down stairs now! Danny is going to be here soon!" My eyes widened. I swiftly ran across the room and put my hottest outfit on.

"Wait I need to get pampered first!" I whined. My mom knew about my little Danny crush and actually supported it.

She rolled her eyes at me, "well hurry up!"

She left me alone and I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair. I ran downstairs and sat on the last step behind Kim, Mom and Dad.

~Danny P.O.V.~

I packed my last and most important belonging, my snow globe. It was the last present my sister ever gave to me before, well you know. I grabbed my suite case and carried it down stairs. Procrastinating my walk.

"Danny hurry you're going to miss your flight." My mom said sadly.

I looked down and frowned, I was happy I got to see my mother and friends but I wish I could be with them a little longer. To be honest I'm scared. I'm scared to see Gage. What if he changed over two weeks? I shook off the idea and made my way slowly to the car. My friends were already in shooting me sad looks. I gave them a little half smile and put my suitcase in the trunk. I walked to my side of the car and opened the door. I sat down only to be attacked by Sophie.

"I don't want you to go back!" She cried into my shirt.

I rubbed her back. "I'll be back soon, and after I wont leave again." I reassured her.