Home

Some people say their worst fear in this world is being alone.
Others say it's being unable to know the answer to every question in the universe. Sometimes it's the universe itself.
The possibility that we aren't the only ones in this plane of existence. That the other's existence is worth more than ours. Or that our existence is a fluke, a singularity, never mean to happen.

Obviously they've never had foster food.

Otherwise it would be waking up in the morning knowing you'd have to eat Ms.Currings "leftover surprise" again for dinner for the next four years until your legal.

But honestly I can't complain. About being fed 3 meals a day that is.
Not the food.
I can complain about the food.

And the roof that leaks in any type of rain. And when the pipe upstairs burst and flooded my shared room while I was changing after a shower.

Didn't I mention I had just gotten out of the shower? No?

Well then let me tell you:

I HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE SHOWER!!!!!!

And the way Ms.Curring runs the foster home isn't the.....greatest. I'm pretty sure the only way she managed not to get caught by Child Protective Services is with the help of the owner of the house, Ms.Psynner who is an ex convict x4.

But other than the occasional punch to the face or getting locked in my room for "misbehavior", I have it a lot better than most of the kids in this shithole.
Sorry, "Foster Home".