20 - Texts

Hi I'm back
_

_____________Instagram❤️_____________

Lalalalisa_m:
yo

Jennierubyjane:
yoe

Lalalalisa_m:
are you home

Jennierubyjane:
im out with my friends
why

Lalalalisa_m:
i wanted to come over but ur not home so nvm

Jennierubyjane:
why did u want to come over?

Lalalalisa_m:
bc...i miss u

Jennierubyjane:
owo
u can come over tmr?

Lalalalisa_m:
can't, have a shoot w/ rosie

Jennierubyjane:
you mean park roseanne

Lalalalisa_m:
yes rosie

Jennierubyjane:
omg! i can't wait to see the pictures ^_^

Lalalalisa_m:
i'll send u some pics when we're done ;)

Jennierubyjane:
uwu
my friends are telling me to get off my phone :(

Lalalalisa_m:
:(
is okay, have fun with them <3

Jennierubyjane:
thx love u byee

Lalalalisa_m:
wait
u love me??
delivered 4.46

Lalalalisa_m:
yah jennie get back here u love me???
YAH
delivered 4.47

Lalalalisa_m:
I hate u
delivered 4.49

_

Jennie POV

"Seriously Lisa, stop texting your girlfriend."

I blushed, putting my phone in my back pocket. "She's not my girlfriend..."

Jisoo nudged me in the side, smirking. "...yet"

I blushed even harder. Jisoo just laughed and continued sipping her milkshake.

I noticed Irene rolling her eyes in the corner of my eye, and sighed. We haven't been on the best terms lately, mainly because of Lisa. I felt bad, Irene was my best friend and I didn't want her to be mad at me.

Deciding I had to do something, I turned to Jisoo to ask for help. "Unnie, Irene is mad at me, what do I do?"

Jisoo stopped slurping her milkshake and looked at me. "Talk to her, duh."

I sighed. "I know, but what do I say?"

Jisoo glanced at Irene who was staring out of the window. She seemed too out of it to hear our conversation.

"Just ask her why she's mad, and go from there. Irene isn't someone to hold a grudge, so she will forgive you if you just apologise."

I hummed, thinking about it. "I don't think it's that easy, but I'll try."

I got out of the booth and tapped Irene on the shoulder. She flinched, and looked up to me. "Can we talk?" I asked softly. She briefly looked at Jisoo, who nodded, before standing up and following me outside.

We sat down on a bench in front of the diner. I brushed some hair out of my face, not knowing how to start the conversation. I wasn't used to feeling awkward around Irene, we could always talk about everything.

Irene stared in the distance, her chin in her palm. I cleared my throat to get her attention. "So..."

She raised her brow, waiting for me to speak. I coughed from embarrassment, feeling my face heat up a little and an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. "We- uh, are you still mad at me?"