3 - POST

2K likes

2K likes

Manobansbaby @/Lalalalisa_m please see this I did my best uwu

246 comments..

Lalisamodelban OMG! You're so talented boo!!

rosesforjisoo damn girl I didn't know you were this good

Mnbnlalisa everybody tag @/Lalalalisa_m make her see this!

everybodysaymanobal @/Lalalalisa_m

Lililili_maboban @/Lalalalisa_m

drawingsbykate @/Lalalalisa_m

foreverparkroseanne @/Lalalalisa_m

rosesforjisoo wow people must really love you jen xD

lamalinobansa this is really pretty @/Lalalalisa_m

bangtannie talent on point!

baejoohyun weren't you drawing this in class? Proud of you btw <3

Manobansbaby @/baejoohyun stalker :3

--

Jennie POV

I put down my phone and slid it in my back pocket with a smile. While the teacher was explaining something about linear graphs, I took the chance to see my followers' reaction to my drawing. And to my surprise they all liked it! I felt proud that my drawing was such a success, and I secretly hoped Lisa would see it. Of course, I knew the probability was really small, but a girl can dream, right?

I tried to get my attention back to the lesson, but quickly gave up when I realized I understood nothing about math. I hated this subject with a passion and I was failing, hard. The teacher, miss Jung, had tried to tutor me, but there was absolutely no hope for me in math.

I decided to worry about math later and just try to finish my art project in the meantime. The project was to make a collage of everything that inspires us, so of course mine was filled with pictures and drawings of Lisa. But also Dua Lipa and artists such as Warhol and Van Gogh got a space in my collage. I was a big fan of painters and such, they inspired me to try different kinds of drawing, even go as far as painting them.

I'm really into making things with my hands, being creative, so my inspiration comes from creative people. Lisa of course isn't a painter, but she's definitely an artist. I once watched an interview where she explained that she chooses her own outfits and poses for the brand, and even helps with things as lighting and camera position. She's creating something that goes beyond her comfort zone, and therefore she inspires me. She inspires me to dare and try things I haven't done before, to discover something new.

Anyway, my collage was almost finished, I just needed to write short descriptions with the pictures. I finished just in time before the bell rang and carefully carried my project out of the classroom.

As I walked to my locker, I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. There were a bunch of notifications from Snapchat and Instagram, but I decided to check those later. I got a text from Jisoo, which is unusual because we don't really text each other. I opened the text and read it.

_

chichu🐥: GIRL!! CHECK YOUR INSTAGRAM RIGHT NOW

me: why is something wrong?

chichu🐥: JUST DO IT

_

I arched a brow in confusion but opened Instagram anyway. At first I didn't see anything unusual, so I checked my notifications again. My eyes widened when I saw it:

Lalalalisa_m commented on your post

-

oof.