You glanced back, your eye's softened as you could see Izuku mentally freaking out, his hands curling into hopeless fists, his head hanging low in defeat. He's worked so hard for this, he'd be crushed if he was truly sent back home, he deserved to be here and you knew he'd give it his all to succeed.

"And I lied," Aizawa said, the screen disappearing as he boredly clicked off. "No one's going home."

The class was silent with shock, seemingly blanking out, Aizawa evidently pleased.

"That was just a rational deception, meant to make sure you gave it your all in the tests," he admitted, simply. And that's when everyone lost their minds, especially Izuku, who was as pale as a ghost and screaming out in surprise, alongside everyone else.

"What?!" The class erupted in disbelief.

"Oh, I guess the rest of you hadn't figured that out," Momo said, her eyes closed with an amused smile. "Guess I should've said something."

By everyone else's blanked out, frustrated expressions they were more than alittle stressed from the ordeal and would've preferred the closure, glaring directly at the confident, dark haired girl. Yeah, ya should have.

You smiled at Aizawa, maybe he had a change of heart, he wasn't the type to just drop on a threat, he was seeing potential in Izuku, especially after that soft ball throw. You were glad he chose to see the best in his students, with his help, you were sure this year would be a time for your power to grow. You couldn't wait to see what was in store for all of you.

"That was pretty nerve-wracking, huh?" A boy said, his name Sero, you learned, his voice shaking as he turned to a smirking Kirishima.

"Nah, I'm always up for a challenge," he proclaimed, pridefully.

Behind you, Katsuki let out an annoyed huff, probably alittle pissed that Izuku had been expelled.

Aizawa then began to leave. "That's it we're done for the day," he said walking off to the side. "Pick up a syllabus, in in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning." He instructed, passing a few students.

Izuku gave out a relieved, tired sigh; his head drooping down as he let his arm's hang before he sprang up at upon hearing his name. "Midoriya," Aizawa said, holding out a slip. "Take this and go have the old lady fix you up." But, his eyes drift down to the the once broken finger of the boy now just a faint red color, slightly bruised but healed.

Izuku waved his hand out quickly. "No, no. I'm fine now," he shows his open palm. "(Y/n) was able to heal me during the tests," he revealed, holding the wrist of his bruised finger.

Aizawa nodded before faintly straightening. "That reminds me," he spoke before turning back, "Yagi!" You stiffened as he called out for you, your head raising to look up at him in surprise. "Follow me," He instructed.

You could already feel your palms sweating, the last few times you'd been taught by him it came with excruciating workouts and a cruel mentorship, now you had them for an entire year in his class. Even so, you walked up to him, wondering if you were in trouble or if he had something to tell you.

Izuku was freaking out as you passed him, "Eh? Wait! I didn't get her in trouble, did I?" Izuku panicked, immediately regretting opening his mouth and not just taking the doctors note.

Aizawa answered with a simple. "No." That didn't ease him at all.

You walked just behind your teacher, "I'll see you later," you assure him with a small smile before you followed him around the corner.

You raised a brow as you saw your father, in his yellow suit, you were surprised you hadn't noticed the man standing there, he was brightly colored and who could ever miss the symbol of peace peeking out of the corner in a sun colored suit? Apparently, You and the rest to the class. "Dad?" You questioned, walking up to the man as Aizawa stayed a fair distance.