chapter 1

Priya , A wedding planner

" Bhaiya phero ka samay ho Gaya hai , manglashtak time pe lagna chahiye. koi galti nahi honi chahiye."
( Brother, it is wedding time, wedding song should be played at perfect time. I don't want any mistake . Ok)

  Priya gives instructions to her team's member referring him to as bhaiya.

Priya , a known name for planning a marriage in her town. Her team has done a great job over a couple of years . Priya's dream of becoming a successful wedding planner has come true at a mere age of 23.

The current wedding they had been planning is also going great and everything was going on , on time. This wedding was more special because , it was her best friend , kalki's marriage.

After giving instructions , she stand behind the family members of her best friend (Kalki Sharma soon to be Kalki Mehra )

She see her friend's smile and glow on her face and she also is very happy for her.
Fortunately every thing went right and marriage got over with the couple taking blessing from elders.

The guests are moving towards food centre for filling their stomach and giving positive comments too.

Soon she go toward her friend to congratulate her.

" Congrats Mrs. Kalki Mehra and Jiju plz take care of this jhalli best friend of mine. " She tease Kalki and in return got a punch on her shoulder.

"Ouch ... And plz be careful too" she teases her more.

Her Jiju laugh and reply-" sure thing sali Sahiba".
Kalki pout and try making a face to look annoyed . The key word here is try. Although she couldn't look annoyed. So she tease Priya in return .

" Tease me as much as you can Ms Priya. I am just waiting for the day I get to tease you. Aunty( priya's maa) ne Bataya nahi ladka dekhne aane wala hai ? Ya phir bhul gyi ."
( Anuty didn't tell that a guy is coming to see for marriage - it happens in Indian arranged marriage )

Priya acted as if she doesn't remember .

"And I may or may not have recommended that someone " Kalki continued.
" Do you wanna see his pic "

She bring out her phone and open the gallery and look at Priya once. Priya has got silent until now. Blush covered her face beautifully.

" Ah , let it be. You don't seem to be wanting to see his pic . Do you?".

Ravi( kalki's husband, priya's Jiju) notice all this and say
" Don't tease her more Kalki, moreover she is going to meet him anyhow in our reception party . Right."

Priya ask " Jiju you also know him".

Kalki interrupted Ravi " getting interested aren't we now ??"
Priya playfully glares at her.

Priya : No I was Just asking

Kalki :  Ohhhh

Priya : Yeah, I should go now, I mean Bidaai ki tayyari check karni hai na. So bye. ( I mean , I need to check Bidaai preparation).

Kalki : Yeah right aur fir reception ki tayyari bhi .. hai na. Ok go bye bff

Priya's point of view

I ran away from them, otherwise I know Kalki would go to any extent to tease me.

She does this everytime.
Anyway yeah maa have been telling me that they have chosen a guy for me. But I didn't knew Kalki talked with maa about this. I mean who can she recommend for me. Now, I know they will always find the right one for me. But they have been talking about "him" and I know nothing about him.