Chapter 34: How long until you break? Pt. 3 🍋

Começar do início

"I think I can. It's like seeing the world through pink glasses when you're in love, and even if you don't want it, you act out of character, ignoring or tolerating things from which you never thought would bother you. I guess you can put this on the long list."

"Yep. At least you understand. I'm glad. Bear with me for a few more days, then we will finally know how our future will look like and we can move on with a plan. Can you do that?" He asked in his warm, comforting voice, taking my shoulders to look me directly in the eyes.

"Do I have a choice?" I deadpanned, dropping my head and Erwin huffed a burst of slight laughter through his nose.

"No. I guess not. Come, we gathered enough curious gazes. Let's start our workout. Shall we?" He let go of me and offered me his arm instead. I don't know how he does it, but Erwin has the ability to turn my mood upside down with just a few words. With him, I feel as if I can do everything.

For the first time on this day, I smiled honestly, and with that simple action, I also felt a heavy load being removed from my shoulders. Hooking under Erwin's arm, we strolled to our usual training space.

***

Erwin made sure that the remaining time till Friday will be extra hard for me. If on purpose or not, I couldn't tell, but all scolding, avoiding and containing was in vain.

The hours we spent in the gym were equally strenuous for my mind and body. Not that I wasn't already struggling with the heavy weights I tried to lift and keep my arms and posture stable, Erwin had ALWAYS his hands on me. Always...

Every touch of him felt like a little shock as if small and quick lightning bolts jolted through me. I could barely focus on my workout, for as soon as we moved to the weight bench, he sat down behind me, chest pressed against my back.

While I was fighting to ignore his small, but so damn affectionate and loving touches, I was close to dropping the barrels more than once.

During the lifting process for the barrels, my arms shook and trembled while he let his hands wander along my skin, giving me exactly that special treatment I love to receive the most....in bed. Soft and slight strokes for a tickling sensation. He knew all too well that this was my weakness since his birthday, yet, he kept going, and I swear I could sense that bastard smirking!

I tried more than once to ignore it, to lower and angle my arms in hope that he'll remove his hands to focus on our workout...Useless.

Furthermore, I felt that his hands even became more curious instead, gliding along my sides, down to the waistband of my leggings, where his eager fingertips slipped beneath my shirt to draw circles above my hips and waist, in the middle of my back and my sides...It was torture...amazing, sweet and addicting torture.

All my fighting, all my tries to stay concentrated and to listen to his sweetly whispered instructions instead, even though they just poured oil to the fire, was an even harder training than anything he'd put me through by now, and it continued for hours until I couldnt fight anymore. The moment when his hands reached the insides of my thighs, I dropped the barrels in both hands with a moan.

Shocked over my reaction, I shoved his hands away and jumped up from my seat.

I didn't need a mirror to know that my look would've killed him instantly if that was possible.

"Sorry. I went too far." He murmured in excuse, scratching the back of his head with a flustered look. All the teasing was nothing different than goddamn foreplay for sex! In public! With Erwin!

How much I wished to yell the shit out of him right now, but I was too embarrassed to fit together any words. Instead, I tried to fight the heat that swirled inside my guts, causing my loins and pussy to burn from need and that had soaked my panty by now.