True friends x

*Next day*

I woke up and smiled, after our kiss Chase came in and we watched a movie. He left early morning.

I still don't know what to do about Tom....

I felt my phone vibrate under me, I fell asleep on my phone?

I picked it up and saw 5 messages.

Chase

Chase

Tom

Chase

Liam?!

Chase-Goodnight x

Chase-Want a lift to school? X

Tom-My parents loved you! X

Chase-Answer meeeeee x

Liam-I heard about everything ;) Horney little girl aren't you?

Urghh Liam, you are dead.

I text Chase back saying I can't, I have to pick up Connor, I promised him, I text Tom saying I love his parents too, they're amazing and I text Liam a death threat. Sorted.

I decided it'd be better if I took my car today, Connor on a bike? I think not.

I had a shower, put my hair into a messy bun and got changed. I decided to have breakfast on the way to school, I had a lot of time.

It was a bit cold outside, but compared to Wales, it was nothing, I had a long sleeved top on and shorts.

I went to a breakfast place, couldn't read it's name, the letters had fallen off. A waitress chewing gum served me, I ordered a waffle. It was disgusting.

When I got to school I sat on the benches and started reading a book, I was so engulfed in it I hadn't realised that the school had started filling up. Then I remembered, the boy, the boy who opened my door at the restaurant. I'll call him tonight. I need to know what happened.

My book flipped and missed my face by a millimetre, someone had slapped it, I looked up and saw Polly. Please no, I can't be bothered today. I stood up.

"Can I help you?" I said politely

"Uh how 'bout you leave my life!"

"Okay, number one, I'm half a meter from you, no need to shout, and two, you're the one coming into my life, you keep talking to me, or shouting at me."

"Leave or I will make your life torture!"

"I can't."

"Yes you can, move schools!"

"Why should I do anything for you? You hate me, so i'm not about to do you any favours." I pointed out

She huffed and turned to a girl behind her.

"Finish her."

She then turned back to me and said "This is Katie, a black belt in Karate, watch out."

That made me snigger, I was black belt in Karate and Judo.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm black belt in Karate too."

Katie faltered

"No you're not!" Polly said

"Yes I am, and judo."

"Katie, do it!"

"Katie." I whispered "Why do it? Is she forcing you? Does she scare you into doing this? Did she threaten you?"