He choose the clothes she would wear and fed her himself, he read the books for her and often asked her opinion.

He approved her decision to become the Shinobi even throught she didn't tell him the real reason, but he didn't pried to it and didn't invaded her privacy.

Throught those days he taught her how to use the Katana blade, saying that if she ever decided to change her mind and quit being the ninja, she would always be welcome to his lands.

They never talked much, but words weren't needed. Their familial bond was strong anough for them to understand each other without talking.

Her parents weren't that pleased at the attention he was giving her, but they had no say to what he was doing, through they never visited him ever again and she suspected that they deliberately did it.

It didn't mattered anyways, on the seventh day, day they departed from the Land of Iron he had given her the silver pendant with Azai clan's crest that would give her any access she wanted within the Land of Irons and also give her free pass throught the other lands borders.

Sakura had never used it before, but was going to now.

She had finally reached the castle her Oji-sama lived in and took out the Azai Pendant that dangled from the silver chain. Making the tinkling sound.

(imagine that white line around the crest is silver and that it dangles from the silver chain)

She pulled her furred hood back and let her pink ankle length -thanks to Kaguya- hair to flutter with the wind and spoke as the guards recognised her from the seven years back.

"tell Oji-sama that Sakura came to see him"

It was short and didn't give any reasons to why she came, but they didn't pried.

She, after all, was in the possession of the Heir Seal, only second to the Daimyo and had the Azai Clans' symbolic hair color, they wouldn't dare to question her.

She was immediately led to the traditional room that overlooked the inner Palace garden where snow didn't reached and some of the maids took her cloak and gave her warm shawl blanket while others led her to the low table that was assorted with the numerous sweets, including the three colored dango and hot green tea.