20

Percy POV:

I noticed Draco smiling at Ron, who in return blushed clearing his throat

" So what are we going to do now? " I smirked already thinking of a plan to get them together

"Honestly I have no plans"  shrugging " any ideas" I asked the others (honestly same) " I would say let's go into the forbidden forest, but....."

Meanwhile...

Harry POV:

" I can't believe it, he chose them of us again " I fumed walking back and forth in front of a fireplace, as Hermione sat on the sofa.

" Maybe he's under a spell " Hermione said absentmindedly

" Mione you're a genius, why didn't I think of that before " running a hand through my hair " we have to figure out what spell they use first then find the antidote " I smirked already figuring out how to save Ron, with help of Hermione of course.

Percy POV:

I got chills running down my spine .

"Perce are you okay" Nico asked me

" Yeah I'm fine, just have a feeling that someone is plotting against us" I said casually, Nico just sighed not surprised at all.

"What does that mean" Ron asked "how are you not disturbed by that "

" Well we are used to it someone always tries to kill or kidnap us for information" Nico explained

" And it doesn't feel like some type of 'monster' is plotting " I added

When I looked back at Ron and Draco,though he was trying to hide his expression, they were pale. I laughed smiling at them 

"Guys it's fine nothing to worry about, this is nothing big i promise you" i assured them 

"Are you nuts, how can you say something like that so calm" Ron exclaimed

"I usually don't say this a lot but I'm with Ron on this on" Draco added agreeing with Ron, who blushed he does that a lot doesn't he, especially if it's Draco who says thing, and not from shame and embarrassment when it is from others, I was just glad that Ron found someone supportive even if he doesn't know it himself.

"I assure you that everything is fine we can go back to this problem later, but at the moment why dont we focus on something else" hopefully shifting their focus on something else, fortunately it worked, but also I still don't know what to do today. 

"I have an idea we could go to Hagrid to see if he has anymore magical creatures " Ron said excitedly.

#################################