Chapter four

Italics:Mind speaking

Percy POV:

I lay awake in my bed thinking about what happened yesterday ,  finding out who my mate is , it just shocked me to the core , because it was Nico the boy who I had a crush on since the war against Kronos , when annabeth tried to kiss me I knew I didn't have feeling for her , or her gender , she's more like a sister than a lover . Well I always knew I was gay , I am afraid to come out I know nothing is wrong with being gay it's just what Gabe did to me as a kid when he found out about it , he left visible and emotional scars . Someday I will come out and I really hope Nico will help me with that, if he will not reject me.

- FLASHBACK -

We just won against Kronos . Annabeth came up to me and tried to kiss me.
Key word : tried
I turned my head to the side and took a step back.

" Oh , come on seaweed brain " I tried not to flinch or cringe at the nickname " I know you like me "she took another step towards me , but I did 2 steps back and lifted my arms

"I'm sorry annabeth but I don't like you , your more like a sister than a lover ." Not saying or even hinting that I'm gay or a werewolf.
Before she could say anything anymore the doors flew open and the gods came seeing me already by Luke while I was stepping away from annabeth.

- Flashback Over -

I guess I fell asleep while thinking about  what happened back then , because it was already morning . Mom knocked on the door opening it but not coming in because we wolves are very territorial , especially our mates and bedrooms .

"Sweety Paul just called and said that he got a job in Alaska so we're moving in a week and I know that Paul doesn't know that we have a mansion there , so we have to tell him , also bring your pack with you we will need help moving in and they can live with us. So you need to tell Chiron that you can't be there for the summer ." I just nodded rubbing the sleep out of my eyes while contacting my pack through mind link.

"Sure , I just contacted them , and uh... also I um...  I found out who my mate is" rubbing the back of my neck , waiting for my mother to verbally explode , in a good way of course.

" Oh my gods , is it a boy , who is he , do you know him , is he another demigod —" I cut of my mother knowing she would go on forever

"Mo~om ." Hiding my face in my hands ." Umm... Yes , yes and yes. It's Nico ...  Di Angelo...."

- Break -

"Percy , wait up , hey so I heard that your moving to Alaska , does that mean we can move in with you , because you like have a mansion." Asked Will while running towards me.

"Umm... I mean yeah she invited all of you to come with us ,  you are year round campers after all and she is like a second mom to you all." I explained . He nodded about my mom being a second mom to all of my pack , or anyone for a matter of fact.
"So right now I'm going to go to  Chiron to give him my resign papers because I won't live near here anymore , also in Alaska I want to meet Lady Khione  to help me learn more of my powers , snow is basically water . " Walking to the big house with Will talking about moving plans . Chiron was outside playing chess with Mr . D .

"Chiron can I talk to you for a minute ." Mr . D rolled his eyes got his soda and walked away .

" Percy my boy , how are you , where were you ,  you were gone for a while."wow that's one way to make me feel guilty , Will nudged me to get me out of my depressing thoughts . Giving the letter to Chiron.

" Umm... this is my resigning paper I'm moving also can I take with me Will , Jake , Chris and Clarisse they will also move in with me ." I fidgeted with my hands while he read the letter .

" I thought you loved it here " I nearly snorted out load , Will just rolled his eyes  " everyone needs you here ."

"Well sorry Chiron I'm still resigning and taking them with me , others can continue without me here I'm just leaving , they can call or IM me I'm not dying anytime soon , also my mother needs help and I need to finish high school " I pointed out crossing my arms  " I will however stay for this week because we still need to get my stuff from camp , and try and visit from time to time"he sighed giving up on me staying here knowing I will not listen to him.

"Okay do as you think is better" he turned around and trotted away to teach kids archery. I turned to Will who stood there informing through mind what was going on , I nudged him a little to get his attention

" Inform the others to get packing this will be the last week here ." He nodded doing so.

" You know Jason was earvesdroping right"

"Yep , totally" we shared a knowing smile continuing to walk to the pavilion.