Denial and Determination

Start from the beginning

"(F/n), my lovely daughter, come and show daddy how cute you look!" Tamaki squealed.

"You sound like a pervert Tamaki." The twins stated in unison. The blond idiot looked at them and burst into tears.

"You don't think daddy is a pervert, do you my sweet daughters?" He sobbed.

You and Haruhi just glanced at each other, and ignored the weeping blond. Kyoya looked up and told the Hosts to take their places, and you all greeted the customers as the door opened. Notice, customers. Not ladies. Kyoya apparently got to business quickly if the chance of increasing profits was included.

The rest of the Host club looked perplexed towards the appearance of the male population of the school, but quickly realized the reasons. Everyone took their places, and an overprotective blond along with a jealous redhead glared daggers at the boys that designated you.

You smiled cutely at the boys that approached your table, and turned on your hosting charm. Deciding that this cosplay would fit a shy, clumsy maid, you went full out. You blushed and peaked out under your lashes, and you were surprised with how well received the act was.

Kaoru glowered at the males perving over your cute maid cosplay, and he was pissed at whoever came up with the idea. You were the Host Club's princess, and you weren't supposed to be lusted after by Ouran's male population.

Hikaru was silently gloating at his brother's obvious jealousy, but realized that their twincest act was lacking recently. He had been so focused on hooking you and Kaoru up, that the brotherly love act had gone... Lukewarm.

Feigning envy, he mustered a few tears.

"Kaoru, why aren't you paying attention to me?" He whined. Snapping out of his daze, Kaoru glanced back at his twin.

"No one could ever replace you Hikaru!" He wailed.

"But you've been looking at (f/n) so much." Hikaru whimpered.

"You do too Hikaru!" Kaoru sniffed. "Don't tell me you would rather have (f/n) serve you?"

"No Kaoru!" Hikaru declared. "You are the only one for me!"

Fangirls squealed at the touching brotherly love, but considered the twins words. Were they fighting over (f/n)?

Suddenly, a motor started, and Renge's platform rose as she cackled.

"It seems that there is a juicy love triangle between the Host Club's twins and our newest Hostess, (f/n)." She smirked.

You blanched at her words, and then groaned as the girls started screeching over the romance of the idea. Dreading the actions these ideas would lead to, you glared at Renge.

Kyoya thought of the idea, and considered how much money he could make off of this scandal. Estimating quite a bit, he told you to host with the twins the rest of the time. You sighed in exasperation, and bid your customers goodbye.

You slowly made your way to the twins couch, and then squealed as Hikaru grabbed you and placed you on his lap. He was definitely going to provoke his twin's jealousy with this opportunity.

You squirmed trying to remove yourself from Hikaru's grasp, and the girls watched in fascination. Oh the drama. Kaoru glared at his brother, and pulled you off of Hikaru and onto the seat next to him.

Annoyed at the boy's manhandling, you stood and put your hands on your hips.

"Stop it guys!" You growled at them. They flinched at your glare, and didn't complain you calmly sat in between them.