Through the Eyes of the Cat

~The night after the battle with 'Princess Justice'.~

Adrien's POV
As soon as the battle was over, I left Marinette to Viperion, jumping from roof top to roof top. To go back to Françoise Dupont.

'This was the toughest one yet, I've never felt this drained before.' I ran back to the school.

'I guess it's also because of the power-up, no doubt Plagg will want an extra reward for all his hard work.'

When I found an empty alleyway I dropped my transformation.

'I guess now I'll just wait to see if Master Fu is still nearby.' I sat down as soon as the transformation dropped.

I reached to catch a very drained Plagg.

*Groan "I hate transforming.~" The little cat kwami whines as he lands on my hand. "Never again! Us Kwamis can only take so much, this Lie-la girl went too far." He states angrily as he sits up. Glaring in my direction.

I pull out piece of camembert, handing it to him. He took it excitedly.

"This Akuma was a tough one, I'm really sorry it took us so long. But with Ladybug gone it was to be expected."

'Marinette falling to the hands of Hawkmoth, I never thought it would happen. But.... I really don't blame her, with everything that Lila has said, what she's put her through. It seemed to be very hard on her. I cant help but wonder if I was I also to blame? I did tell Marinette that the lies Lila was saying weren't hurting anyone. But by not saying anything, I let Lila do and say whatever she wanted. And that hurt one of my really good friends, I should have know better. I was wrong to think that way, her lies got Nathalie and 'Gorilla' in trouble with my father at one point. I should've been more careful.'

I was brought back from my thoughts when Plagg spoke again.

"You know this one is even worse than that blonde friend of yours." He began ranting.

'I mean he's not wrong, at least there had been times where Chloe had tried to change.'

"So, do you think Master Fu is nearby, I still have no idea how everything will be fixed if Ladybug is not in Paris?"

"Don't worry kid, Master Fu will figure out how to fix everything."

After resting and getting back some strength, I started making my way back to Françoise Dupont. As I was taking a few steps I noticed the familiar sight of small ladybugs, they fixed all damages that were done. As well as reverting all the people that were under the control of Princess Justice. Including my favorite driver/bodyguard Gorilla, who seemed to be looking for me among the crowd of students and staff.

"It seems bugaboo came back." I smile down towards Plagg, who was hidden in my shirt.

"I told you Master Fu would fix things." He whispered back.

I came from my hiding space and made my way towards Gorilla, he slightly relaxed when he spotted me. I got in the car and we drove back home.

~Back home~

After arriving home I walked in and see Nathalie standing in the entryway.

"Welcome back Adrien, I'm glad to see you're not hurt."

"Hello Nathalie, is Father-"

"Your father is busy in his study, he will not be joining you for diner tonight, he's been having a rather..... difficult time with his work."